What's new

Celo Token

Makes sense though. You out in some amount of money first and get to see how things go or will turn out. Then buy the dip if it still goes down in price and watch and see for the rest of the investment period
I learnt this strategy recently and if you look at it you discover that you won't lose much with this strategy you will tend to gain more if you follow it.

Makes sense though. You out in some amount of money first and get to see how things go or will turn out. Then buy the dip if it still goes down in price and watch and see for the rest of the investment period
Yes, that is excellent advice which I have received from other members. But it is well explained here, you should invest small amounts and wait for results before making major decisions.

Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?
CELO!?? Though I have not heard about it, but my advise during the bearish time is to stay away from shitcoins because the original coin is not yet stable.

Yes @alberello75 , I also read concerning that information and if it uses the CELO Blockchain . And don't worry I was not aware of it either.

That's right @GIFTMICHAEL , at the time you read that information, it was valued at that time, now it is at 3.60 US$, and something I also read that it works with CELO Euro (CEUR).
The price gone down, its good you're keep an eye towards the coin. I was thinking its representing USD, maybe the other works with USD. Cos they are mainly two types.

The price gone down, its good you're keep an eye towards the coin. I was thinking its representing USD, maybe the other works with USD. Cos they are mainly two types.
The currency itself is CELO, and the stable currencies are CUSD and CEUR, I changed it to CUSD when it reached almost $3.7 and changed back early when I saw that it had dropped to $3.3, now to wait for it to go up.

One thing have come to understand about crypto currency is that there will always be a new coin or token...it's plenty there are hundreds you probably don't know about so just study one u want and invest in it ........cause if you decided to follow all you would get tired , coins come out almost everyday ....so just check on the ones with good Dev,community etc
Yeah you're also correct here. A lot of cryptocurrencies keep coming out into the cryptocurrencies space everyday. And a lot more will still come up tomorrow as well. Make your choices based on intelligence

Yeah you're also correct here. A lot of cryptocurrencies keep coming out into the cryptocurrencies space everyday. And a lot more will still come up tomorrow as well. Make your choices based on intelligence
Not just making choice based on Intelligence , one need to make choice based on the use cases of the coin ,because this is what makes the coin attractive to investors.

Yeah don't just buy because you are buying ...cause if you do that, how many do you want to buy cocauee the crypto world is large ...just invest in one and believe in it

The currency itself is CELO, and the stable currencies are CUSD and CEUR, I changed it to CUSD when it reached almost $3.7 and changed back early when I saw that it had dropped to $3.3, now to wait for it to go up.
Hmm, at this juncture, the coin is simply of many types. The stable coins of it are two, which is the EUR and USD. While the volatile type is the main CELO coin you're talking about.

Hmm, at this juncture, the coin is simply of many types. The stable coins of it are two, which is the EUR and USD. While the volatile type is the main CELO coin you're talking about.
Exactly as you described it. Two stable currencies and one volatile one. So far I can see that, according to members' postings, no one has invested in it. I will continue to exercise caution.

Am surprised reading this because I never read from the token page that it has both stable and volatile type. Infact no coin can be able to have such features.

Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?
I don't know anything about this token but like I said earlier in my other comment,when it comes to token I don't really trust them all because most are create for scam purpose I guess.

Exactly as you described it. Two stable currencies and one volatile one. So far I can see that, according to members' postings, no one has invested in it. I will continue to exercise caution.
Yeah, that's it. At the meantime no member have invested on the coin cos its not a popular one. But as you've brought it up now, I'll be keeping close eye around it in order to invest on it in the future.

I don't know anything about this token but like I said earlier in my other comment,when it comes to token I don't really trust them all because most are create for scam purpose I guess.
Yes, there are many and we really do not know which one will give us benefits, but seeing the great variety and searching, I intend to experiment, guessing right and making mistakes, until I get used to some of them. Who knows, I might even earn a good capital with the most unknown ones!
Yeah, that's it. At the meantime no member have invested on the coin cos its not a popular one. But as you've brought it up now, I'll be keeping close eye around it in order to invest on it in the future.
Yes, it is a matter of vigilance, and later you will make the right decision for your benefits. The idea is that we all win and that we can help each other. For now almost all cryptocurrencies are still unstable, we will keep watching.

Yes, there are many and we really do not know which one will give us benefits, but seeing the great variety and searching, I intend to experiment, guessing right and making mistakes, until I get used to some of them. Who knows, I might even earn a good capital with the most unknown ones!

Yes, it is a matter of vigilance, and later you will make the right decision for your benefits. The idea is that we all win and that we can help each other. For now almost all cryptocurrencies are still unstable, we will keep watching.
Sure, you spoke well. We keep a close eye on the coins, at the moment they aren't stable. I'm happy you're seeing it cos its always moving up and down consistently.

Sure, you spoke well. We keep a close eye on the coins, at the moment they aren't stable. I'm happy you're seeing it cos its always moving up and down consistently.
Yes, there is currently a lot of volatility in cryptocurrencies, something I have been observing for some time. It is better to be vigilant and not do anything that could affect the capital we have in them.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are not yet popular but have good rankings and market value. One of the cryptocurrencies I am looking on to do great things in the nearest future is seedifyfund.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are not yet popular but have good rankings and market value. One of the cryptocurrencies I am looking on to do great things in the nearest future is seedifyfund.
Yes, need to research more and learn more about these cryptocurrencies, your post about seedifyfund has caught my attention. Can you share more about this crypto, so we can all be in sync.

Yes, there is currently a lot of volatility in cryptocurrencies, something I have been observing for some time. It is better to be vigilant and not do anything that could affect the capital we have in them.
Sure, we shouldn't do anytime that will hamper our capital invested around crypto. That's why we shouldn't be too curious as the market is going sombre.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back