What's new

Celo Token

I’ve been hearing many things about coin and token and i wish I could invest in everything but it’s not actually possible.I will have to choose the only one that are important and leave the rest.
You are absolutely right @greenie, there is a lot of variety, and it is impossible to invest in all of them, you have to study and choose the cryptocurrency that is most likely to generate profits. Celo is just one of them, which keeps pace with Bitcoin.

Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?
I have not heard nor read of the celo coin, although I know the market is full of so many coins now. To invest in one coin or the other, you have to be all aware of the tendency of such coin to yield positively over time.

This is the first time I'm hearing about this coin and I'm going to definitely do my research. I love the fact that this is a great forum and the idea hasn't been defeated.
Thanks for this opportunity.

I have not heard nor read of the celo coin, although I know the market is full of so many coins now. To invest in one coin or the other, you have to be all aware of the tendency of such coin to yield positively over time.
Your thinking is correct, you should do the corresponding research to make an investment in any cryptocurrency.
I think it is the right time to make any decision for or against a currency, in view of the bearish run we have at the moment.
This is the first time I'm hearing about this coin and I'm going to definitely do my research. I love the fact that this is a great forum and the idea hasn't been defeated.
Thanks for this opportunity.
Here at Bizdustry you will find many options related to cryptocurrency, you can evaluate and learn from any of them.
At the time I created the topic in order to expand the range of opportunities that exist.

It is probably a new Coin. Shows promise. I wil try it soon but it's Blockchain is cool. More traction will get my attention
Waiting to see what happens

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back