What's new

Celo Token

I haven't heard of this token before and I don't think I can even put my money in any new projects at the moment in the crypto currency exchange Business. The market is somehow bleaky and one really need to be careful with the happening in the market
Very good @Nurudeen , we must be cautious and careful, especially at this time when, as you describe, the market is gloomy. I am looking for information and exchange opinions about Celo, so I can learn more about it.

People need to be very careful about some of this cryptocurrency is but because so many of them will not grow and does not have reasonable use case.

This is the first time that I'm actually here in about this coin. But since it is one that I have seen as a lot of reviews I will try to see it and maybe get some for myself.

This is the first time that I'm actually here in about this coin. But since it is one that I have seen as a lot of reviews I will try to see it and maybe get some for myself.
If after your evaluation on the coin, you wish to contribute something to the topic, I would love to hear from you and your decision on Celo. I have a small investment and I am testing it.

There are so many crypto currencies and tokens for investment but so little money with us. I do not know about CELO token and even if I had known I would have not invested because crypto is illegal here.

I am actually knowing about this token for the very first time here. There are actually so many tokens these days and it is possible for any of them to do well just as in the case of CELO. And they can really grow to become big in value in future. That is my contributions. Thanks for sharing.

I think it's been a good while since talked about this token introduced here in this platform. For those invested into it, how far is it going with the Coin?

I am actually knowing about this token for the very first time here. There are actually so many tokens these days and it is possible for any of them to do well just as in the case of CELO. And they can really grow to become big in value in future. That is my contributions. Thanks for sharing.
What you describe is true, there is an infinity of chips and any of them can be susceptible to investment. In this case I brought it in this thread, to learn and read the opinions of the members about it.
I think it's been a good while since talked about this token introduced here in this platform. For those invested into it, how far is it going with the Coin?
I had the opportunity to trade the coin and it didn't do badly, now it has stayed with a low profile in the face of crypto drops. I am waiting to further evaluate and see the right time to invest again. I managed to buy it at $2.20 and sold it at $4.

Celo is a blockchain that allows smart phone users to by and sell CELO token . The major aim of this projects is to reach the teeming population of the unbanked. It is similar to the wallet created by some banks where your phone number is your account number.

Celo is a blockchain that allows smart phone users to by and sell CELO token . The major aim of this projects is to reach the teeming population of the unbanked. It is similar to the wallet created by some banks where your phone number is your account number.
That's exactly it, I wonder what is your opinion about this token, have you invested in it, do you think from the description it has a future? I am interested in this token and would like to know more about it, starting from the experience of other members.

Yes, I would also love to ask as well know how it has faired with this token this far since it was introduced here. If you have been following up this token, how far so far?

I have tried to look for some review of this token online, but I am here to see the one that will convince me to try this thing out. when I will keep on doing research is to see the outcome of this token.

There now so many cryptocurrencies that are popping around everyday and it is hard for someone to keep up but since you have mentioned I'm definitely going to do a little research about this one.

Yes, I would also love to ask as well know how it has faired with this token this far since it was introduced here. If you have been following up this token, how far so far?
Yes of course I have followed it and I have also earned, although for now it has remained like all other crypto, I had the opportunity to buy and sell at the right time. Despite the fall I still like this coin, I look forward to other opinions.

It is advisable that when you want to invest in such cryptocurrencies you make enough research because I have seen some of them that rugpulled after many people invested in it.

I won't want to venture into any talking for now because most of them have discovered her belly scam and I won't want to waste my time venturing into something that won't pay

It is advisable that when you want to invest in such cryptocurrencies you make enough research because I have seen some of them that rugpulled after many people invested in it.
I have done my research, but I still need to do more research. However, I did venture into investing and it went well. For now I have a small amount in CELO and am waiting to see what happens, as it has gone up but not enough for what I expect.

I don't really have interest to invest in any cryptocurrency I don't really have much understanding about, even if I am to invest in this cryptocurrency I have to do my own personal research to confirm that they are true and legit with strong online community.
I won't want to venture into any talking for now because most of them have discovered her belly scam and I won't want to waste my time venturing into something that won't pay

I’ve been hearing many things about coin and token and i wish I could invest in everything but it’s not actually possible.I will have to choose the only one that are important and leave the rest.

There are generally thousands of new crypto currency steaming up but it might not be profitable as the crypto market is generally facing a bearish run.
It might not be profitable in the shirt run, but it definately would be profitable in the long run because after a bearish season comes the bullish season with new ath

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back