What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
I must say this question has been bothering me for quite a while, is there is a popular saying trust no one but in today's world I guess you have to trust some people in order to make profit nowadays in terms of investments, I've been thinking of this for a while now and I think I'll have to do something like this in order to go ahead with my investment plans.

Double Check Their Photo​

“It's always a red flag for me if every picture is far away in the distance or only from the shoulders-up,” says Billy Procida, a comedian and host of The Manwhore Podcast. "To me, this displays a lack of confidence or lack of a mirror. If anyone is worried their potential suitor isn't into them because of their body, know that the rejection will be more painful when it's done in person vs. done with a swipe,” says Procida. If you want to see what the full picture is, playfully suggest, "so when I show up will you just be a floating head with shoulders?" or some other non-pushy request. “Remember, you are not entitled to pictures of her but she's also not entitled to a date with you,” says Procida.

That's a huge task. Even though the investment offer might be tempting, you still can't tell if it's real or a scam business. My advise is that such blind investment is not worth the risk except you have a connection with the person one way or the other.

Presently I can't .But I have once done such before .I transferred some reasonable amount to someone I met online on a Nigerian forum for Bitcoin .My very first .
I did so after seeing a lot of testimonials of the person's character and I didn't regret it.
Also I do buy goods and pay directly to suppliers account without escrow.

haha.. hell NO i can even trust anyone i met online with a dollar cent.. even for the person i even see physically self.. because after all is human being.. we humans beings are unpredictable.. he might change is mind run away with my money.. so NO for me.

I can never trust someone I met online or I got referred to the person online from any platform whatsoever and entrust him with a large amount of money for investment purpose.
With the multitude of negative experience people have had in the past and have also come out to warn others of this kind of way people make investment.

I've learnt from the hard way not to trust people online with my money. Nevertheless you should still give room for doubt. Normally if a stranger comes up to me for an investment, I normally go online to do my personal investment

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
There is no doubt that in business you have to be reassured and you have to do it but in online business we have to be a little bit careful before you share your business or money with an unknown person. Getting data is very important. And it is very important to get information from 2,3 people of his trust.

😄😄😄i definitely can't and will never again not to talk of that amount. Although small amount compare to the one you mention have invested without knowing the person or his history, but it later end in tears, but Now I'v learnt my lesson

It is always not that easy for one to handle the situation of investing on an online business that you don't know their real location. This is true, but when you take a look at how certain things happen, then you will see that in most cases, it is whether they are legit and not about whether they are online or offline. So, once you notice that they are genuine, you can go ahead and invest.

I have done that a lot of times in the past but the one I did that really pain me to the bone was through a friend. I didn't know what it was a scam but because I trusted the guy, I just have the man the money.

The deal was to help me develop a site but I didn't know it was my friend who planned it all because I was surprised the man chatted me up online and he sounded like someone I could trust that's why.

Please react to this.
It would be highly difficult if not impossible to trust someone I met online with a huge sum of money for investment. Although, I will have carry a thorough background check about his previous dealings, ensure he has somebody I could relate with. I will even have to involve the police for me transact with him or her.

No you shouldn't trust people you meet online, there are a lot of scammers out there ready to pounce on unsuspecting investors. I'll advise you try to meet physically if it's it possible zoom calls and legal documents for backup will suffice.

Please react to this.
Yes but to an extent, you know we live in a wicked world, many have been scamed of their hard earned money due to trusting miscrants they met online, it is not entity safe to do that but what is life without rist, it will be worth it if you can risk it but you have to know the extent u have gone with the person before u can trust him or her

I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.

Trusting someone you just met with a huge amount of money is not advisable, not to talk about trusting someone you do not know at all online. That's not a wise way of making money, because there would not be trust in the business relationship which can lead to the lose of your investment.

Trusting someone who u met online taking about large amount of investment is good and encouraging but has a lot of risk because you don't know how to trace the person when is looking like is a scam therefore I suggest small investment first.

No matter the amount of words said, no matter the cajole, I can never put my trust in someone I met online. Trusting him with as much money is dangerous and looks foolish. Anybody can claim to be anything online. That might not be their true self. People can play others just to fall into their trap.

It’s a big NO for me. With a rise in internet crime in the world today is a no for me. Trusting someone you met over the internet is like setting yourself up to be defrauded
Post automatically merged:

It’s a big NO for me. With a rise in internet crime in the world today is a no for me. Trusting someone you met over the internet is like setting yourself up to be defrauded
Post automatically merged:

It’s a big NO for me. With a rise in internet crime in the world today is a no for me. Trusting someone you met over the internet is like setting yourself up to be defrauded.

Last edited:
You must verify the authenticity of such individual from a reliable third party, mind you this will take several time you must be patient enough.Start the business with a smaller sum of money and watch the relationship grow for months before trusting.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back