What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

I cannot trust him that kind of person just because he has a large sum of money for investment,first and foremost i Don't know where he got the money from. So there are some certain question i will need to ask that kind of person to confirm whether to trust him or not,so if i ask him then he fail my question then there is no reason for me to trust that kind of person

No you shouldn't trust people you meet online, there are a lot of scammers out there ready to pounce on unsuspecting investors. I'll advise you try to meet physically if it's it possible zoom calls and legal documents for backup will suffice.

Giving someone that huge amount is a no-no for me..Seriously without meeting with that person physically,I can never send that sum of money.
The persons we know intimately do scam in and out not to talk of who we've never met..

I will never invest in anything I find online because it is a very risky business. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either If so, I can invest in it There are many other ways you can invest with the person you trust online.

No, you even Can't trust a stranger even offline meeting too. So this investment and online business demand trust so trust can't be get online. This is not just case of introduction exchange its matter of money so I would say NO.

No, never i cannot trust on some one specially when it comes to investment i am 100%sure that at the end the result will be so dangerous .
Whatever is the situation if you met the person online do not put the complete trust on him\her , because there is scamming all around the world.

If I was asked this question two year ago I would have said years with some valid reasons but after I was scammed of my hard earned money I cannot trust anyone online no matter who that person is with a large sum of money either for investment or business purposes

I can never trust someone I don't know with such a large sum of money. Especially someone I just met online. There are so many scammers online who promise you a good return yet run away with your money. So I don't really trust people who tell me to invest in just any venture online.

No and never ever i can trust some one specially about investment because i heard so negative reviews , as many people became the victim of scam and they share their experiences about this topic with others so i am afraid of those people who met online for high investment as i don't trust those people.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
It's a resounding No for me. I can't even trust someone I know physical with such huge amount of money not to talk of a total stranger. It's not just a stranger, but someone I met online. Money sometimes can be evil.

It would be a thing of shame for you to trust someone you met online with big money for the sake of investment. There’re a lot of scam all over the world now especially in terms of online business they can run with your money. It’s clearly not advisable.

It will difficult to see who will say yes to this question, I can also say a No. How do I do a business with a person I meet online, even if it's not online I can not do a business with a person I do not know his/her background, the person that I do not kno. I can just trust any body.

Hahaha. One thing I've come to observe online is that if you actually earn $500 a day online in reality, you'll hardly fleece people of their money to teach them. Most of those online marketers only earn from the money people pay to them and not the so called stuff they advertise. The internet is a jungle with people preying on others to earn money. Do things yourself and don't believe anyone else.

Investing with someone you meet online is food and very risky most time. You meet over millions of people online and again the relationship with the person you meet online matters, if both of you don’t have close contact then it’s not safe to do business together

Sincerely, I can it all depends in your relationship with the person even someone you know first several years can abscond with your money. It is your relationship with the person that matters. If the person is trustworthy and has good moral values then you're good to go

With the high rate of scamming activities happening over the internet , trusting someone with investment is not quite easy for me , especially now that there is no such legal body online to ensure such business transaction is secured .As for me , I don't think I can easily give in ,unless there was an agreement with the processors

That's a NO for me. In as much as we have to take risk from time to time in order to make profit i just feel that this one is plain stupid, humans are unpredictable and no matter how genuine he/she is before the transaction once that money get to his/her account it's an entire different ball game

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
I am against investmet both online and offline ways. We should not talk about business matters with an unknown person anyway and you are talking about making profits by investing with someone through the social media network. So it's not too big for me because most people are fraudulent through social media. If we invest in business with them, we will not get profits, but we can do nothing but cry later.

Please react to this.
It depends on the kind-of person you're talking about. Normally, if you're into buying and selling of bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, you won't be surprised at this. people trades millions of naira and entrust each other with huge amount of money. But one has to be careful.

No its a risky... Beacuse wo can not trust on someone that we met online with such a big ammount.. Its not safe we should met them first and then do agriment with them for a safe business

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back