What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Trust is good thing but there where you know the person and you met him/ her personally.No you shouldn't trust people you meet online, there are a lot of scammers out there ready to pounce on unsuspecting investors. I'll advise you try to meet physically if it's it possible zoom calls and legal documents for backup will sufficient.
Post automatically merged:

Presently I can't .But I have once done such before .I transferred some reasonable amount to someone I met online on a Nigerian forum for Bitcoin .My very first .
I did so after seeing a lot of testimonials of the person's character and I didn't regret it.
Also I do buy goods and pay directly to suppliers account without escrow.

Last edited:
It depend on who am dealing with, the level of relationship that exist between us and the number of years we have been friends enough to trust him or her with such a large amount of investment to avoid being duped or defrauded.

wow this is a nice question from you but to be very serious I will not trust anyone I found online for a huge sum of money either for investment purpose or for whatever the reason might be because 90% of people getting online as scammers only 10% of them are genuine.

wow this is a nice question from you but to be very serious I will not trust anyone I found online for a huge sum of money either for investment purpose or for whatever the reason might be because 90% of people getting online as scammers only 10% of them are genuine.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
of course I will not trust somebody I met online with a large sum of money for your investment immediately. It will take some time at least we get to know each other verify each other and confirm to each other that we can be trusted in the business.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
I rather trust a registered company or firm with my hard earned money for a huge investment than trusting someone I met online with huge amount for investment. I can only trust him with little investment and see how things pans out.

I can't just trust people like that let alone investing that huge of amount of money. One who has been a victim of an online business will definitely run from this lol. It's not funny though but one can give a trial if there's an escrow medium as a dependent.

Trust is a rare thing to find these days especially in some countries. This is not something I will do. You have to know whoever you will be doing business with. It is not safe to do business with complete strangers.

Please react to this.
This is a huge and resounding no from me. You should never trust anyone that you made online. There are many people online that are trying to scam their way out of other people's hard-earned money and to be honest if you are looking at such a huge investment it is better to put it on something that you know is reliable even if you get smaller interest rates. At least that way you can be assured that your money is safe. It is hard to trust anyone that is online.

There are lots of scammers online looking for who to steal from if you are gullible enough to give them your money. There is no way I'm going to give a huge amount of money to one who I don't really know well that I meet online all in the name of investment.

I can't trust anyone with my hard earned money cause I have been scammed severally by people who claimed to be genuine people doing online investments but most of them end up to be scammers and fraudsters.

I can never try such. Trust is to be earned. Anyone online should be regarded as a virtual being. Your money was hard earned not to be thrown away to an unknown being. Even if he turns out trustworthy, we should always play the card of carefully examining people before we do things with them.

I can never try such. Trust is to be earned. Anyone online should be regarded as a virtual being. Your money was hard earned not to be thrown away to an unknown being. Even if he turns out trustworthy, we should always play the card of carefully examining people before we do things with them.

To some extend, these days scammers have grown more in new knowledge and deceptive strategies to lure their unsuspecting victims. Before you can trust someone you met online for Investment, he/she must have a verified identity, business and website. There are companies that help to smoke out scammers. Try using them.

This must be one one of the greatest risks to embark upon. Even someone you have known for a very long long time cannot be absolutely trusted not to talk of someone you met online. On the internet everyone is an angel until proven himself. Anybody can tell you anything about themselves and present themselves as a saints but one must be very careful not to fall for such deceit. Entering into a business agreement with somebody you met online requires a thorough verification of the person.

I can never trust someone I met online with huge amount of money for either business or investment because most of them are scammers trying to scam people of their money and I will never do any business that I need to give someone money online. We should please be careful

This sounds funny to me because it is like closing your eyes and throw a needle into the heart of the sea, only God can find it. I cannot try it and won't advise you to do either. The chance of getting the trust sufficient to get your money back is very slim.

This sounds funny to me because it is like closing your eyes and throw a needle into the heart of the sea, only God can find it. I cannot try it and won't advise you to do either. The chance of getting the trust sufficient to get your money back is very slim.

Please react to this.
It is too risky trusting someone you meet on social media with your money for investment, if you are to do such then it should be a confirm or a registered company, so atleast you will have assurance of the kind of platform you are investing in.

One thing you must know is that there are good people out their and there are hoodlums out their, I've met with both parties, though didn't fall a victim but all I can say fir now is we should be very careful how we trust even real friends talk more of who we met online.

Please react to this.
It depends on the kind of person we are talking about here, it's not everyone I can trust. Before I can trust you, we must have done other little businesses and through it, u have proved to me how
No and yes bcox it depends if the person is ready to met and lets talk face to face............Looking to start a new relationship? For some, that may mean meeting a new love interest online. Word to the wise: sometimes it’s best to lead with your head and not your heart.

Millions of Americans use dating sites, social networking sites, and chat rooms to meet people. And many forge successful relationships. But scammers also use these sites to meet potential victims. They create fake profiles to build online relationships, and eventually convince people to send money in the name of love.

The Federal Trade Commission receives thousands of reports each year about romance scammers who create fake online relationships only to steal their victims’ money.

Unfortunately, an online love interest who asks for money is almost certainly a scam artist.

The FTC’s new infographic, developed with the American Bankers Association Foundation, lists common signs of online dating scams and what to do if someone you meet online asks you for money.

Below are some tips to identify a real romance versus a scammer cruising for a target.
Please react to this.
It depends on the kind of person we are talking about here, it's not everyone I can trust. Before I can trust you, we must have done other little businesses and through it, u have proved to me how reliable you are. I can't go into a business with huge amount of money with someone I don't really know much.

I can't trust someone I meet online again not even with the smallest amount is risky though I once trusted them but at the end I was scammed pls be careful with your money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back