What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

No and yes bcox it depends if the person is ready to met and lets talk face to face............Looking to start a new relationship? For some, that may mean meeting a new love interest online. Word to the wise: sometimes it’s best to lead with your head and not your heart.

Millions of Americans use dating sites, social networking sites, and chat rooms to meet people. And many forge successful relationships. But scammers also use these sites to meet potential victims. They create fake profiles to build online relationships, and eventually convince people to send money in the name of love.

The Federal Trade Commission receives thousands of reports each year about romance scammers who create fake online relationships only to steal their victims’ money.

Unfortunately, an online love interest who asks for money is almost certainly a scam artist.

The FTC’s new infographic, developed with the American Bankers Association Foundation, lists common signs of online dating scams and what to do if someone you meet online asks you for money.

Below are some tips to identify a real romance versus a scammer cruising for a target.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Definently No from my side for investment purpose if you met a person online and specially you don't know him or her also you don't know about work in which he is saying to invest money, according to me it is a risk while you are investing huge or small amount.

This is hilarious are you joking?
Trust some random strangers you somehow meet on the internent with your money ?

$200000 is a lot of money and any transaction you want to carry out with such amount must be with someone yoh know personally and not some random strangers hence it will end in tears.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
There are thousands of people who are always ready to scam with you. I trusted three persons in my life and I got scammed by all of three. it is very hard to find a honest person online. I advise you not to take risk by trusting anyone because everyone here is working for his own benefits.

Please react to this.
Hey,in my case i can't trust someone i met online with my money.
It is very hard to trust someone with that large amount of money and you don't have even his roots incase he runs away with your money.
I can't even trust someone that i know with my money without signing up necessary documents

I think if i really know the person i can but if i don't know the person online , i can't do that because the person you are currently chatting with could go offline for some time and you would really lose a lot of money at the end i think and get scammed , so make findings before chatting with anyone

It depends on kind of project, model of payment, total amount involved, etc. As long as we use payment option like paypal or escrow, I don't think there should be any issue. If the person does not deliever the seevice, you can file a dispute on paypal. As far as escrow is concerned, you don't have to release funds before your work is delievered.

I have met many friends here online and also in other social media platforms like, facebook and instagram etc. Many have thought me benefiting things online which I'm making proper use today. Their are some friends here online that is honest at least, when given sum huge amount of money for investment, they will help you to succeed.

Trusting someone you met online is a big risk, because cannot trust someone you just met online to do business with or whatever, is not encouraging at all as for me I can't trust someone I met online to do business with,

Definitely not, from experience, no matter how many payment evidences you present, I will still doubt you. I have stopped partaking in any opportunity where you have to invest online or where a friend I met online asks me to invest. I would prefer to save the money or invest a part of it in my own business.

Please react to this.
Every investment involve risk.. Trusting someone with $200,000.00 for investment purpose it worth it and I can do it.

Definitely not, from experience, no matter how many payment evidences you present, I will still doubt you. I have stopped partaking in any opportunity where you have to invest online or where a friend I met online asks me to invest. I would prefer to save the money or invest a part of it in my own business.
It is far better, any Investment worth an amount you can't afford to loose online is better to invest such amount in a business you can see physically and monitor your thing. It is not about trust but level of insecurity online.

The truth is you can't even trust anybody whether you meet them online or u meet them physically, human have the tendency of changing once money is involved, I will just advise you to take diligence study and evaluation of the person before you involve yourself in a deal with him or her

I think its a very risky to believe o n that such person which you have not seen before and send them money for investment. I personally invest money to that person which i don't know but my money gone waste and the person run away. So never give investment to such that person . If you want to invest online then investigate all about websites or any forums and company.

I have lost a lot to scammers during the past, although not up to the amount you mentioned on your writeup but I have really lost a lot which I had already learnt my lessons and would never fall for some cheap scam again.

Please react to this.
Capital NO. There is no way I will give my hard earned money to another person I haven't even met in real life as investment. It is just not going to work. I have an experience of someone who contacted me about an online investment that yields 2x of the money you invest within 1 month. These people frustrated life out of me in an attempt to get me to send them money. They didn't know who they were dealing with 😂

No I cant trust someone i dont know that I met online with a huge amount of money for investment because scammers are everywhere,online mostly you can't trust anyone on the internet if you need to send or lend them money. You can't even know if they're telling the truth. Some people are befriending strangers on the internet to take advantage of them when they gain their trust and run wlaway with their money.

In these day of scam being rampant, trusting someone with your money for investment is just too risky, even family members do scam each other, if the investment is genuine then the person should have gotten investors offline, am not saying is impossible to get genuine investment online but the probability is low.

It very difficult, due to the fact that I meet the person online without meeting him or her physically, if it is in a case of meeting the person online and later we met and became close and I now know him or her very well down to his or her root, and I also trust the kind of business he or she does, that's the only time I can release such money

Please react to this.
No, l can never trust any one l met online to such extend and try dealing with him around $200000 for the purpose of investment. Now even trusting the online investment site is never up to 1% and now talking about trusting an unknown person that I just met online, that will rate him 00% trust.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back