What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

It depend on who am dealing with, the level of relationship that exist between us and the number of years we have been friends enough to trust him or her with such a large amount of investment to avoid being duped or defrauded.
Yes it also depends on how long your friendship is, also if they also trusted you.. i have deal with an online friend like that before. He made me the middleman of a transaction and basically i got his money ofcourse i didn't do anything and give to him after. But he trusted me so when he ask me a favour i couldn't say no.

The right word to describe such a move would be reckless. It is a risk that might come out good but the question is. Why take such a risk if you don't entirely trust the person to make it work.
Post automatically merged:

The right word to describe such a move would be reckless. It is a risk that might come out good but the question is. Why take such a risk if you don't entirely trust the person to make it work.

If this person have shown over time that they are reliable and have enough knowledge on the investment, why not? I know there are too many people out there wanting to rip out the little money you have but if it's worth the risk, try it.

I can never trust some one i just met online with a large money for investment, even if I have met him for years, the risk is not worth taking, even someone close to you can dupe you not to talk of someone you met online.

Online trust!!!!, Never do that ,I repeat never do that . This world is full of sins and one of the sins is corruption. Scammers are all over the internet. You putting your trust in some one online is a very bad decision. It's better you do business with someone you can see physically and track at any time of the day .

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Definitely you must not, especially at such a large amount. I was almost scammed yesterday (it was only a small $ 20), he was very smart to talk to, that he would lend me $ 100 so that I could upgrade the level (at an investment site, because 120 $ is needed for the said level), so that night I really talked to him until I smell that he is a scammer, because after I said "no" to him, he changed his username, then I went back to groupchat, one of our group members was scammed by him. So do not trust the acquaintances online especially and have money involved.

And why should you trust anyone?some people this days are so heartless and full of tricks and evil. So, someone should be careful who he relates with in other not to end up regretting. Online business could 50/50.

That is not a wise thing to do considering the fact that I meet that person on the internet. If the person eventually runs away with my huge sum of money they would be nobody to hold responsible for it at that time.
Post automatically merged:

That is not a wise thing to do considering the fact that I meet that person on the internet. If the person eventually runs away with my huge sum of money they would be nobody to hold responsible for it at that time.

Provide valuable content. ...
Engage customers in two-way communication. ...
Host live video events. ...
Keep your brand consistent. ...
Encourage user-generated content. ...
Share trustworthy links. ...
Encourage user reviews. ...
Make sure your brand acts responsibly.

Every investment should be what you could physically relate with. How much do you know the person on the other end, that is, online. What is the nature of your relationship with them. What do you intend to gain during and after doing business with them. It's really a risk taken investing huge amounts of money without knowing the person. I will say no to it.

Life is hard and even more difficult because of the pandemic we are experiencing nowadays, so abusive criminals will do evil in any way. Especially on online platforms like online investment. It is better to use your money in other ways, because with that size you can do a lot of business with that capital. Just do business offline, you can still see what you are earning. do not be dazzled by short-term profit if your capital is at high level of risk.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
This is a really tricky one. But first of all, regardless of the place, you can meet anyone anywhere, online or offline.
Where you met something does not determine how strong a relationship can be.

Relationships are built on trust. In fact they thrive on TRUST. Even if you met someone offline, if the element of trust is missing, then too bad for the relationship.
So if i trust someone well enough i can trust them with just any amount.

TRUST is earned, the person must have earned it over time, to qualify for winning my trust.

Online Investment or striking a business deal with someone you met online for huge amount of money is highly risky and not advisable in my opinion because more than 80% do end up into scams.

No don't easily trust people who met online online. You don't know who they really are maybe they are not really in the picture or poser. You will going to trust him or her a lrge money and you just met him online i don't think it is a good idea.

There are so many internet scams that one has to be very careful in choosing the business you want to invest in. The online is a very dangerous area and you have to know the nature of the business and the person involved before you invest your money into it. It is best to invest in the business you know about. Never give your money to someone you've never met or know much about.

Millions of Americans use dating sites, social networking sites, and chat rooms to meet people. And many forge successful relationships. But scammers also use these sites to meet potential victims. They create fake profiles to build online relationships, and eventually convince people to send money in the name of love.

It is very difficult to trust people online this days with the level of frauds and scammers we have today. There are various forms of advance scams so it is not worth trusting anybody online unless you verify the authenticity of the people and get the informations right. It is advisable not to trust anybody with a hug sum of money.

This is a very risky path to tread as there are a lot of scams outside in the world right now. Although there are legit people that take investments on but before giving someone your money I'd advice you do you due diligence on the individual and on the company in question. If possible you should set up a physical meeting with the person to know who you're dealing with

Please react to this.
I've met so many friends online, and get familiar with them overtime but I can't entrust such an amount of money with someone I have never seen. That would have been a very big risk for me. Someone can be a very nice person, but with such amount money, that person can change.

well on a normal basis you are not supposed to trust in person we just met on the internet, but I have done business with people I met online a the business transaction went on smoothly. Like i said earlier it also depends on the amount of money involved in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back