What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
No it is not very easy to trust a strange person for investment. Because as everybody knows there is a lot of scam on social media and people are befooling simple persons in the name of investment.So I will not trust anybody.

Ofcourse not! It's just like throwing your hard earned money into the garbage can. You must make an effort first to check and review who that person is. Information on personal profile or background should come handy from him if he really is serious in making investments. Remember that in the end of the day, a wise decisions will often lead to a wise investment.

To be frank with the issue, the question that is always on my mind is why would I trust a stranger when our parents would even tell us not to talk to a stranger? In your example of $200,000 it is not impossible to happen because of greed. Yes, that is my verdict when a person is duped by scammers on a high yield investment program. They are greedy to earn big money so they gamble their money by investing it to a stranger who is obviously a scammer. When the investment is too good to be true, moderate your greed, watch out.

It depends on the relationship you've had with the person in the past,if the person is someone you entrust a little sum of money with, without any doubt and he did well, you can as well entrust a huge some since business is all about risk.

I can't trust something I haven't met with such a hu amount of Money. Investment is very tricky, you can either loss or gain even though the gain part is always more than the loss side. Now think about how to recover your money If send that kind of huge cash to someone online and the investment go the way both of you didn't expect.

No I can’t trust such person no matter how sincere they prove themselves to be. Trust in business doesn’t come at an easy price. We’ve got to meet and deal face to Face. That doesn’t assure me you’re trustworthy until later we run 4 successful business transactions

Hope you know is not everyone that deserves your trust including people we know physically talk more of the ones we meet online
No, not with a huge amount of money. Scammers are everywhere you can't trust anyone on the internet if you need to send or lend them money. You can't even know if they're telling the truth. Some people are befriending strangers on the internet to take advantage of them when they gain their trusts

Trusting someone online has become more risky in the recent years, with lots of fraudulent activities going on online these days, I can't even trust anyone online with a little sum not to talk of a huge sum.

Every business involves risk but trusting someone you barely know or haven't met before is quite a serious issue, depending on what is at stake. I remember I once purchased large trons from someone I met online.

There's no way I'm going to trust a random person that I met on the road with money to invest on my behalf, talk more of someone that I met online. It's definitely not happening, instead I will ask for the investment platform, make inquiries and investigation by myself, if I'm satisfied I will invest by myself.

i personally wouldn't, i mean, you can't really know what's running in that person mind, you don't know if he's legit for the long term or not and you don't know what actions he is going to do, so be careful with who you are dealing with

By no means, on that side I am very distrustful of giving even a small amount to people online, after it has cost me so much to earn it. For this, you must follow up on the person or company, reviews, legality, previous stories, and try to find out everything. . And yet, in my very personal case, I wouldn't.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Lol, I can never do such, not even with small money. I don't trust online investments. If I don't see your company physically and see what you are up too forget it. What I have been taught these past few years has given me enough lessons.

Well i can trust such person after I've run a background check on the status of his/her life....check his/her criminality record.... Then before entrusting my money to the person i will make sure there are legal arrangements.... A copy of such person national I.D... a copy of the person international passport so that all can be well even when the person default.

Please react to this.
I definitely and clearly Not!! Because earning money is too much difficult and to save money is more difficult while to give huge amount unkown persons is dam dangerous, so my point of veiw is clear, dont trust anybody in this regard, we are too much careful in our near and dear ones then how is possible to trust whose we totally unaware. So boss be careful?!!

Ahhh my brother, there is a lot of scam out there o and it is not even somebody that you know physically, the risk there is 95%. I wouldn't advice you to make an investment with somebody you don't know personally or physically irrespective of how legit the offer is

Entrusting that large sum of money to someone I met online is too risky and it can be considered as less intelligent move. Assume the person abscond with my money, who will I hold to ransom, nobody of course. Instead of doing that, I would rather invest that amount of money in real estate than to give it to a stranger. I can look for a veteran investment broker or a mutual funds manager and invest my money with their firm.

I will advise you to trust people you met on online business with large sum of money.
Business generally is risky, you go into a business with a mind of making profits or losses.
I'll beg you not to put all your money into online business especially with someone you don't know

most of these online investors are scammers that doesn't mean there aren't legit or real ones... But they are very rare.... you should do a thorough research and background check before entrusting your money into the hands of a stranger

It is very risky, but it all depends on your relationship and the business. You must make good investigations to know where the business is registered and also make full enquiry about the person before you can invest. But I can not advise because I have never done that before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back