What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

It takes a lot of time to become rich through blogging and vlogging indeed but you can still get rich quickly. All you need to do is to take it more serious. Look for how you can get more viewers or which website to get viewers. Be more committed and dedicated to it. I believe this can help. It just depends on how you take it.

I am not familiar with the whole blogging and vlogs stuff, though, I hear for those that have a large number of audience, make a lot of money though it comes with hard work and determination.

I have seen people earn really well from blogging and vlogging, primary source of my income is also blogging, but I don't think I can get rich with blogging.

of course you can get rich by blogging and vlogging but you just need to be consistent with it and with some specific amount of time they will really get to the top.

You can make millions of money in blogging if you know how to write content blogging is a really good business if you know how to write content all you need is to know how to write content and you will make money

Sure! There are a lot of people making six figures and more blogging and blogging. However, the process of achieving that fit demands a lot of patience, commitment and passion.

You can make millions of money in blogging if you know how to write content blogging is a really good business if you know how to write content all you need is to know how to write content and you will make money
Even though you can write extremely well, you still need to promote your blog to get that large traffic too. Without much traffic you can't be able to earn well.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging. You will have to constantly create high quality content, so seo on your blogs and vlogs and promote your blogs and vlogs through various channels.

If you have patience, blogging or vlogging can really make you rich.
I have seen a lot of people that become rich through blogging and much more that became rich through vlogging. Check the earnings videos (those how much YoTube pay me for ********* views) of many YouTubers and you can confirm this.

Yes.. you can really get rich by blogging.. alog of people are making money on blogging every time.. you need to choose what you wanna blog

There are so many people who get rich from blogging, but they usually do not post confirmed news and this gets them into trouble.

If I want to make money from either of the two I will rather go for Vlogging than going for Blogging. Reason been that a lot of people are not even ready to read long amount of article again. They prefer watching vidoes

There are many people or should I say bloggers that are really making big money blogging. Like Linda ikeji, and many more like that. If we should check to earning bloggers. We will see that there lot of bloggers earnings thousands of dollars per month. So blogging can make one rich.

Yes one can get rich by either Blogging or Vlogging. However, Vlogging is now very much more easy to make money from now than Blogging because audience now prefer to watch videos than reading articles

Blogging and vlogging can actually make you rich but it is not something that comes easily. You need to build a good user base through your content , then you can be able to make money from it

Yea blogging can make you rich we have seen so many people who have made success and riches out of it but it is not an overnight thing,you have to work hard at it.

I don't know about blogging, but I have friends who are earning from youtube videos. These days people are more interested in vlogging than blogging

Seriously, there are so many people who are actually currently making so much money from blogging and they are not slowing down. I'm definitely interested in it as well.

It's very possible, what matters is the traffic you can get to your blog. More emphasis should be placed on quality content and traffic generation. It may take you time but will profit you later.

earning from videos also require patience. You will have to work day and night just to monetize your youtube channel.

Seriously, I already know a few people who are actually rich in fact very rich by simply being bloggers. For example, look at Linda Ikeji in Nigeria, she's so rich through blogging.

It is very possible that you can earn a lot of money by other blogging of logging or both. But then it will have to take a lot of hard work and commitment together with building a big fan base.

Nice write up, it's actually true. Blogging can make you very rich, I know of bloggers in my country that have become millionaires through blogging and they are still making money till now. The only thing is that blogging requires hard work, dedication, tenacity and patience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back