What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

Certainly, one can get rich through blogging. In Nigeria, Linda ikeji got famous and rich from blogging. But it requires patience.

Not all the bloggers get rich. If that were true almost all of the people would be blogging and getting rich. You need really, really great strategy in order to earn a few dollars daily. Moreover, you need to be patient and your blog must offer exceptional information in order to be successful.

Yes is very possible to make money and get rich by blogging and vlogging. Once the blogger vlogger is able to come up with good and exciting content to attract it viewers. Giving viewers the content they need will help them to stay in the site.

It's unlikely that a person can make a living from blogging or vlogging. It's even more unlikely that a person can become rich from doing it. It boils down to whether or not a person has a lot of talent and/or a lot of luck.

I don't vlog, but I have been blooing since 2015 and blogging does not even cover 50 percent of my income. Therefore, for normal people blogging does not make them rich

I think originality is the key to success whether you want to succeed as a blogger or a vlogger.
That's very true, so many bloggers just copy from others and they think they would make it this way not Knowing that it's more than just copying from others.

Vlogging and blogging are slightly similar. One has to be about writing and the other is about creating video contents to make money. No doubt, the both can make one rich, when you have diverse options of monetization.

Its very possible to get rich through bloging and vbloging but you should know it takes time to actually make it in these fields. You have to grow Your audience, make sure you have good and quality content to Keep your audience entertained

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging. You will have to constantly create high quality content, so seo on your blogs and vlogs and promote your blogs and vlogs through various channels.

If you have patience, blogging or vlogging can really make you rich.
Kinda ikeji a well known blogger is rich I mean stinkingly rich as a blogger, although we might not really trade are richness from blog alone. But we know where her richness started from..

Yes I believe someone can get rich blogging and at the same time vlogging as well. This depends largely though on how very handy and capable you are in such area of things anyway.

You can get rich, I have see a lot of people earn really well through blogging and vlogging, however, you need to product useful and interesting content

If that is your natural talent then you can actually be rich with it because if you check YouTube there are a lot of successful blogger who are making something reasonable from it so I think it depends on your natural talent if this will be suitable for you.

The focus should be on what the market demands, what people wants to read and see. Bloggers and Vloggers creativity and smart thinking is what brings useful contents in front of their audience. And as times goes, success follows them eventually.
I have seen many bloggers making it big from posting blogs news from their blogs, but in order to be a blogger , you must be creative and have the ability to work and a good writing skill.

If you can gain the status of celebrity blogger, you may be able to get rich through blogging. If you have high traffic and regular readers, you may earn really well

That's what I believe. Actors, socialites and other celebrties have a huge following and people would flock to visit the website operated by these people.

Blogging and vlogging is very lucrative if only you'll be able to create engaging content in which people cannot do without. A lot of celebrities make money with vlogging.

Well we cannot say confidently that you can make so much money from blogging but if that is what you are passionate of doing I think you might succeed in it but I cannot give you an accurate amount of money you can make from it ,it depends on individual.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging. You will have to constantly create high quality content, so seo on your blogs and vlogs and promote your blogs and vlogs through various channels.

If you have patience, blogging or vlogging can really make you rich.
I don't know if blogging or vlogging could make one very rich, because I have never see anyone doing just that and become very rich before,one have to do something else aside from it to balance it up I guess.

If that is your natural talents yes you can be rich with it but sometimes most of these things are always talent,you should not look at how much money you will be making but look on how you can improve your writing and posting skill, that is what will bring you all that you will need.

You can check online to see how much highest earner earn on youtube, you will be surprised that they are millionaires just because of youtube. It is difficult to find earnings for blogging

I believe it is possible for us to get rich from blogging and vlogging,we all can actually make some money from any business we do that we are talented about, talent is one of the most important thing we all need to consider when doing anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back