What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging. You will have to constantly create high quality content, so seo on your blogs and vlogs and promote your blogs and vlogs through various channels.

If you have patience, blogging or vlogging can really make you rich.
I think that the main consideration in terms of how much money you can earn through these ventures, is dependent on the number of followers that you have and how interactive the site as well. If you have a lot of people constantly coming to your website then you were more likely get good advertisements as well and these will rake in quite a bit of profit.

I think originality is the key to success whether you want to succeed as a blogger or a vlogger.
There is no doubt that if you have a good skills If you have been blogging experience then you can easily earn money and spend your life in a happy manner.Because nowadays many people are making money through blogging and vlogger People can easily become rich through this.

Yes you can get rich blogging and vlogging. There are popular blogger here in Nigeria that are really millionaires and also the other vloggers all over the world that are also rich.

It is very much possible to earn good amount of cash blogging and vlogging. But you'll spend first, promote it to get viral recognition and attract enough traffic, before you can start making money out of it.

You can really get rich blogging. What you need you to pick a good niche and of course you are good to go. Linda ikeji is a Nigerian blogger, of course she is rich. So blogging requires a lot of patience for you to make money from it.

There are people who blogging and vlogging has made them rich, The thing is you have to be particular about your contents and relate it to a well targeted audience.

You can definitely make money from writing blogs or filming vlogs, but I think the key thing is perseverance more than anything. It appears lots of people do it and think they'll get famous overnight which just isn't the case. You'll start off small and it'll grow and grow from there if you have content that fits a niche. I've never thought of doing it myself because I just don't have the drive for it. But it sure is a good thing to get into if you want to do it.

One can get rich by being a bloger but you must own your blog, you working for a blogger can not make you rich but owning yours can make you rich with time.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging. You will have to constantly create high quality content, so seo on your blogs and vlogs and promote your blogs and vlogs through various channels.

If you have patience, blogging or vlogging can really make you rich.
I know many people that make lots of money via their blogs. It takes time and consistent effort to achieve that. If you don't give your blog the attention it needs then you can't make much from it.

Blogging and vlogging can make you duper rich not just rich. Testimonies abound of successful bloggers online that most of us know about. Find the secret in this business, and you'll be made for Life

Of course you can get rich but like I have said before you need to be dedicated in order to make money from them. You also need to create engaging content in order to get a lot of traffic.

You are right. Blogging and video blogging is something that can be lucrative but like a baby, it requires time and patience to nurture. You will not earn money at the start but in later years when the lines fall into place, you'll reap.

If one can learn all the secrets that makes blogging worth the while from those that have made it successfully, then you're on your way to becoming wealthy via blogging

one can totally get rich from blogging and vlogging it all depends on consistency,persistency more also posting of quality content projected in the blog to the public will create public attention, you could get a large audience and with time you will get rich...

I actually have seen some people that have made it through blogging in my country, one good example is Linda ikeji, who started with a small website posting gossips and entertainment and currently owns many businesses.

By vlogging ? yeah, by blogging? i don't think so, remember that people are always interested about vlogging and want to know how the world looks like outside their places, so it's still a decent niche to work on on youtube (except that you need to invest something first)

It is quite difficult for one to make money and become rich on blogging and vlogging because the industry is already too saturated and so it is only few people that actually becomes rich using blogging and vlogging. Infact, out of 1000 only 5 will become quite rich using blogging and vlogging.

I think I have commented on this topic before I go let me still add these few things. As you all know the blogging industry is competitive and for you to really make money you have to learn a lot of skills.

Definitely you could get rich with those, there are lots of example of people who have made it big with blogging and clogging, it just takes patience and dedication

All the bloggers I know are rich and living large , I don't know about bloggers , but bloggers makes much money everyday through their blog, they makes at least $1,500 monthly.
I can count almost 5 successful bloggers in my country. They started from the scratch and now they are rich. It takes courage and determination and hardwork to be giving your clients what they want and not what you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back