What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

I think originality is the key to success whether you want to succeed as a blogger or a vlogger.

Originality is definitely one of the kost important things when it comes to creating content for your blog. Unique content is always loved by people and this also goes true for the youtube channel. I have noticed that Youtube content creators have more subscribers, viewers, and commentators as compared to folks who make rubbish content with computer-generated voice.

We have to first define Blogging and vlogging, blogger is someone who blog and write content and article for their website while a vlogger is the person's that create sjort video for their website or on youtube, so blogging and vlogging can make you rich if you are a professional and know the channel to take, New bloggers don't make much because they are not popular.
I agree whille it may be possible to get a decent income from blogging. I don't think it's easy for new bloggers to get rich

You can get rich doing absolutely anything. The trick is how good your creativity is and how good you can manage your blog. Stand out from others and the sky is just the limit

I have a friend who became a laughing stock to people when she began the idea of blogging, but today she was no more fun to people but a surprise at how profitable it became

I think originality is the key to success whether you want to succeed as a blogger or a vlogger.

Obviously, orginality is one of the most important things when it comes to creating content. There are many Youtubers who create orginal and unique content and this makes their Youtube channel very famous and likeable by their audience. The same goes for blogs.

You can make a solid living by blogging and vlogging. Vlogging more so, as videos tend to draw in more eyes and attention. But blogging can make you enough to live. As for rich, that depends. You can get rich doing this type of work, but it requires you to work a lot.

It's easier said than done though, because not every blog and vlog will draw enough attention to make enough money. It's a start pretty much, but it's not what you want to be doing to make money forever. Because they money won't always be there.

You can make a solid living by blogging and vlogging. Vlogging more so, as videos tend to draw in more eyes and attention. But blogging can make you enough to live. As for rich, that depends. You can get rich doing this type of work, but it requires you to work a lot.

It's easier said than done though, because not every blog and vlog will draw enough attention to make enough money. It's a start pretty much, but it's not what you want to be doing to make money forever. Because they money won't always be there.

Blogging requires you to have a really HUGE readership. This is why popular blogs and websites are ready to pay a good amount of money to their writers who produce great web content. This is because they use the unique content to make money and they do get a lots of views for that and they may even sell the content for a higher price.

Yes, you can get rich by using either channels but it requires patience and consistency. It's not an overnight pay off status. You got to bend over and work
Post automatically merged:

Yes but with recent trend, I guess vlogging has a bit more penny compared to blogging of today.

Last edited:
Getting rich is not something that happens overnight. It is a process. Blogging and vlogging can get someone rich. It is a matter of consistency and the quality of the content you have. If your content is something that interests your viewers,you will get sponsors and through the sponsorship of your blog or vlog,you start making your money. But like I said earlier, getting rich through blogging and vlogging is a process.

All the bloggers and bloggers that I knew and came across were stickingky rich because they are professionals and knows their ways through blogging.
Yeah.. it took them time to get to that level as a professional blogger. patience and be creative is very key to attract traffic and adverts to the blog.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging.
Definitely, why not? Linda ikeji is a very good example. Anything that consistently generate income will develop into wealth. If it worked for others it will for me

every business require time and good work; try to build a strong blog with high-quality content at the same time, keep looking for ways to enhance the SEO and ways to reach the readers and in the time you will get a good result

Also, when you have a professional Blog with high traffic you will be able to write and advertise for companies and don't reply only on Adsence and here is the key of success ^^

Setting up an active blog is not a walk in the park, it requires hardwork, more hardwork, lots of money to advertise your link, which in return fetch you traffic leads. You still need to retain your visitors with informative, educative, solutions solving and enticing contents to carry you through. You will get there but you need to throw in a lot of weight to get there.

Obviously, orginality is one of the most important things when it comes to creating content. There are many Youtubers who create orginal and unique content and this makes their Youtube channel very famous and likeable by their audience. The same goes for blogs.
Whether you create blog content or vlog content, or even graphic content, originality is the key to generate traffic and sales. People will never visit your blog or vlog if they see that you have produced the same content that is already available online.

Whether you create blog content or vlog content, or even graphic content, originality is the key to generate traffic and sales. People will never visit your blog or vlog if they see that you have produced the same content that is already available online.

Yes, original content has its own value but many times websites also sell content to other sites as well. Some people might buy content from other website owners and the rights might get passed to other site as a result. I do not think there is anything wrong with it.

every business require time and good work; try to build a strong blog with high-quality content at the same time, keep looking for ways to enhance the SEO and ways to reach the readers and in the time you will get a good result

Also, when you have a professional Blog with high traffic you will be able to write and advertise for companies and don't reply only on Adsence and here is the key of success ^^
That's very true, but building a blog with high traffic is really difficult. I have over 20 websites and blogs but none of my blog and websites draw more than 500 daily visits. Most of my blog and websites rank on search engines, but search traffic is little.

Yes, original content has its own value but many times websites also sell content to other sites as well. Some people might buy content from other website owners and the rights might get passed to other site as a result. I do not think there is anything wrong with it.
If you are using contents that was published elsewhere, your site will have duplicate content unless the article on the original site gets deleted. Buying articles is fine but in most case you will have to battle with duplicate issues

If you are using contents that was published elsewhere, your site will have duplicate content unless the article on the original site gets deleted. Buying articles is fine but in most case you will have to battle with duplicate issues

I think whenever a site sells article to any other site, it also transfers all the rights of that article to the other site. The previous owner also deletes the article from his or her site and he orshe may create a link that transfers the reader to the new owner's site.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging.
Becoming rich is not something that happen over night it a graduate process if you can dedicate time and be diligent becoming rich through blogging or vlogging is possible

Becoming rich is not something that happen over night it a graduate process if you can dedicate time and be diligent becoming rich through blogging or vlogging is possible

I definitely agree with you. No one can become rich overnight just by blogging. If earning money from blog were that easy, every one would have been blogging. Earning money from a blog takes time and many people become unsuccessful even after running a blog for many years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back