What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging.

Last edited:
We have to first define Blogging and vlogging, blogger is someone who blog and write content and article for their website while a vlogger is the person's that create sjort video for their website or on youtube, so blogging and vlogging can make you rich if you are a professional and know the channel to take, New bloggers don't make much because they are not popular.

I intend going into blogging too, not because of the money though but I like expressing myself so I use writing as a means to do that, if I make money alongside I'll be glad. Being patient wouldn't Bea problem for me since it's my passion.

I intend going into blogging too, not because of the money though but I like expressing myself so I use writing as a means to do that, if I make money alongside I'll be glad. Being patient wouldn't Bea problem for me since it's my passion.
I suggest you try blogging with a self hosted blog. This will not only give you a full control over your blog but also allow you to make money. However, you will have to spend money on domain and hosting. Free blogging can help you to blog without spending a dime but making money is impossible.

I suggest you try blogging with a self hosted blog. This will not only give you a full control over your blog but also allow you to make money. However, you will have to spend money on domain and hosting. Free blogging can help you to blog without spending a dime but making money is impossible.
Pls can you explain more, I already have a Wordpress website I use for the products I sell, so can I possibly blog from there? And if yes how can I monetise it. Thanks

Pls can you explain more, I already have a Wordpress website I use for the products I sell, so can I possibly blog from there? And if yes how can I monetise it. Thanks
If you are using free wordpress, you do not have too many options to make money from your site because you cannot use ad networks like adsense and infolinks. Even manay affiliate networks do not accept free wordpress site. Therefore, making money as an affiliate is also limited on free wordpress.

I don't know about blogging, but I have friends who are earning from youtube videos. These days people are more interested in vlogging than blogging

I don't know about blogging, but I have friends who are earning from youtube videos. These days people are more interested in vlogging than blogging
I think this depends on your location, I know people who earn very well from blogging but it takes patience though.

I don't think people are more interested in videos compared to blogs. There are people who like to read and there are people who like to watch. There are audience for blogs as well as vlogs.

I think this depends on your location, I know people who earn very well from blogging but it takes patience though.
earning from videos also require patience. You will have to work day and night just to monetize your youtube channel.

earning from videos also require patience. You will have to work day and night just to monetize your youtube channel.
These days earning online seems to be a tedious process. Gone are the days when it was believed that online job is easy

I don't know what's it was like in the past, however, these days, I see a lot of opportunities to work online.

You're correct. Blogging or vlogging can't make one money overnight. But consistency and generating good contents that is related to SEO can make us grow our site to reach that level we crave for it long time.

It takes time, hard work and patience to earn. Even in the real world, you don't make money over night, do you?

Maybe rich is not the right word to be used for bloggers and vloggers. Perhaps, the question should be can you really earn your living by blogging and vlogging.

It may take time but you can earn a living through blogging and vlogging. You can also get rich if your blog and vlog has a lot of fan following and gets high number of views,

I cannot imagine to become rich just from blogging or vlogging. I am trying to get into these two methods just as a side hustle and make some cash in free time.

Bloggers and Vloggers have made everything seem easy in front of us. But behind their success, they have done loads of hard work. It is not easy to come up with new and interesting content frequently. The key to success is not picking the easy route, it is to follow your own personal passion and develop that organically with time and patience.

Bloggers and Vloggers have made everything seem easy in front of us. But behind their success, they have done loads of hard work. It is not easy to come up with new and interesting content frequently. The key to success is not picking the easy route, it is to follow your own personal passion and develop that organically with time and patience.
All the bloggers and bloggers that I knew and came across were stickingky rich because they are professionals and knows their ways through blogging.

I think originality is the key to success whether you want to succeed as a blogger or a vlogger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back