What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

The focus should be on what the market demands, what people wants to read and see. Bloggers and Vloggers creativity and smart thinking is what brings useful contents in front of their audience. And as times goes, success follows them eventually.

Whether you blog or vlog, the most important thing is to think in terms of audience. You need to produce content that will be liked by your audience. However, when you only think about audience and try to publish on popular topics, you may be building content on saturated topics, which will make you difficult to get traffic

Yes, getting audience to click or view on the two aforementioned demand should be our profit before any other thing when it concerns blogging and vlogging.

You may publish on completely new topic, however, you may never get readers on the topic. You will have to publish on the topic that people want to read

If that site finally builds the kind of traffic that doesn't fall adrift but constant all the time, i believe such blogger or blogger can earn decent amount of money.

You can get stable traffic only when your site is ranked high (possibly on the first page) on the search engines.

You don't need a lot of articles to get ranked in order to earn. If you cna have 5-10 articles on the first page of Google for the highly searched keywords, you can earn well.

I think it can make one rich if actually you can handle it very well, because blogger and volggers has make a lot of things easy, so you can get rice when you have a lot of followers.

Yes I believe you can get rich from blogging and vlogging. For as long as you put your heart and mind into whatever it is you do that fetches you money, nothing will be impossible to achieve. Just be sure you're doing it right

You're correct. Blogging or vlogging can't make one money overnight. But consistency and generating good contents that is related to SEO can make us grow our site to reach that level we crave for it long time.
Some of the bloggers that i know are strikingly rich but they have been working for so long and they did not just get rich overnight, so blogging takes a lot of hard work and consistency.

Some of the bloggers that i know are strikingly rich but they have been working for so long and they did not just get rich overnight, so blogging takes a lot of hard work and consistency.
Blogging takes lots of hardwork, it isn't an easy going task online to make money. Some bloggers spend years before making money from the blog. You need to invest first, and stay on it for several months advertising your blog to reach to people's notice and building traffic first.

Despite whatever people might think, I really do not consider blogging a get rich quick scheme. It takes hard work for you to promote your blog and even after gaining a couple of thousands of followers on social media, you would not be really able to make passive income blogging. You need to literally have thousands of unique visitors per day in order to make a good amount of money blogging.

The truth must be told here. Blogging can certainly make you rich if you are the patient and serious type of person. But it will most definitely take time to achieve that success level that is what we need to understand.

The truth must be told here. Blogging can certainly make you rich if you are the patient and serious type of person. But it will most definitely take time to achieve that success level that is what we need to understand.
Yes, you're right. It takes time to build a blog to become an income generating one. If one is determined, learn ways to developed the blog, to become traffic packed one. Then learn how to earn from advertisements, and sponsorships etc.

Certainly, one can get rich through blogging. In Nigeria, Linda ikeji got famous and rich from blogging. But it requires patience.

Blogging must have registration form so in case you get spam into blog you ban users that are just sending advertisements throught comments and this will save you time and effort in comment moderation, however blogging for guests even with google form recaptcha the majority of comments are just advertisements that has no relation with post subject.

I think it's possible to earn an income if the webmaster is too dedicated, people like the topics and location and culture of the country where you live are favorable to online freelance jobs like blogging/vlogging. I don't think, in any way, it's possible to get rich during these latter years (as it was possible 15 years ago, when blogging was a newborn job) as the competence turned too fierce due to the unemployment high rates between too many countries. The exception is to reach millions of daily visits, as Adsense pay crumbs.

I have some blogger friends who earn moderately. But they know of bloggers who were able to buy a house and a car because they could earn more than $5,000 in a month. That's big money here and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a million followers or subscribers. I have a niece who is vlogging and she has thousands of followers already but I have not asked how much she earns.

I think it can make one rich if actually you can handle it very well, because blogger and volggers has make a lot of things easy, so you can get rice when you have a lot of followers.
I will agree that if you handel it as a well manner can make a rich, you need alot of followers to get rich in blogger and volggers. It make a lot of things really easy for real one

I can count almost 5 successful bloggers in my country. They started from the scratch and now they are rich. It takes courage and determination and hardwork to be giving your clients what they want and not what you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back