What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Trusting your business partners makes for a successful business since you will be more efficient working together.
Without trust, you will always be looking to protect your back from a business partner whom might cheat or stab you in the back at any time.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Trust Is one of the most relevant qualities that is needed for business to take place. A buyer trusts that the product he is buying from the seller is genuine and the seller trusts that the buyer will pay him and in genuine currency too.I seriously cant imagine the amount of second guessing and conflicts that will be in such a businesss without trust. Trust is the key in any relationship whether business or otherwise.

it's such a simple rule: we don't do business with people we don't trust.because trust is very important in any business relation.
Post automatically merged:

it's such a simple rule: we don't do business with people we don't trust.because trust is very important in any business relation.

Trust is essential for the establishment of a business, because business is like an investment which involves risk and bothers on the kind of person you are doing it with.

Never! Business is all about trust. Doing business without trust is like choosing to fail in business.
For there to be trade between two persons trust plays veritable role.
The only thing that can crumble a business is lack of trust ranging from the producer to the last target or user.

I can't do business with someone I don't trust, why will I even go into business with a person I don't trust or can't even trust, doing business with someone you don't trust is lie living with an assassin that you know is living with you so has be able to kill you, it's really not advisable, though at times one will have no choice but to go into a business with them, that is because there's no other choice, but in a situation where you have a choice it is better not to go in to it.

I can't do business with someone I don't trust, why will I even go into business with a person I don't trust or can't even trust, doing business with someone you don't trust is lie living with an assassin that you know is living with you so has be able to kill you, it's really not advisable, though at times one will have no choice but to go into a business with them, that is because there's no other choice, but in a situation where you have a choice it is better not to go in to it.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

I think should avoid partnership in business because should not trust anyone in business because it is very risky, you may also have to face loss in buisness and from this your buisness might be face big problem.

Whenever we start a business, we must have complete trust and confidence in our partner because without it we cannot succeed in our business. If we trust our partner then we are very successful in our business which makes us a lot of money and our business becomes good.

Well, the first item or criteria for any form of partnership is "trust" so without getting into such business could end in premium tears..... though with the help of partnership deed and some form of legal assistance one can venture into a business with someone you don't trust.

Trust is something that I can never take for granted. It is what would determine how successful a business would be. Doing business with someone you do not trust will lead to a situation where you guys won't properly work together as a team, thus affecting the progress of the business.

No i can't work with such a person who is not able to trust...I think its wrong to business with such a man...he may brings your business in loss...And u can't do after this loss..So always do business with such perdon who is honest and trustworthy.

Is impossible to do business with someone you don't trust because people are very desperate doing business with someone I don't trust can put me into trouble

Trust is needed in any venture you intend going into. They are so many things that has to be considered such business location, capital to be contributed, share of profit/loss etc. Without trust it is impossible to do business successfully.

I can't do business with someone I don't trust because it is even the basic thing I look out for when seeking for business partners, if you don't trust someone then you obviously have no business doing business with them.

Its a definite NO such businesses don't last either one of the parties will want to be witty or outsmart the other which will culminate into severe troubles for such business partners that will likely end business

I can't do business with someone I don't trust it can damage the business if I do business with someone I don't trust that means I don't have anything to do , is impossible to do business with someone I don't trust.

When there is no trust in a relationship the business is worthless. Because there will be no moving forward and no sincerity in the business. To avoid such happening, it is best you do not consider doing business with someone you do not trust.

If you still go ahead with the business plans, that person might end up cheating you and wasting the business capital and profit without remorse and in no time you are in for trouble. Therefore it is better to avoid than seeking for cure.

Doing business with someone you do not trust is total failure, because the sole of every business is trust, you must first trust before going into business with anyone, business is all about commitment, trust and also exchange of goods and services, you have to know the person you are carrying out business with, it is very important.

makes no sense to do such a thing to be honest lol, i mean, if you got no other choice, make sure everything is running under the law and there are legal documents that protect both of you, because i know, if you don't trust him, he'll probably not do too

In the first place you are not supposed to start business with someone you don't trust... Trust in business goes along with rest of mind....This question is like asking can you give a cat ur plate of fried fish to keep... You know the answer is no.... just the way you don't trust the cat with your fish...Don't give your business to someone you don't trust.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back