What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I am agreed with you. It's impossible for me too to start a business with such person who is not trustworthy. And I think no one like to work with such person.
Post automatically merged:

I never think of starting business with a person I dont trust not to talk of being a business partner because such person lacks honesty and working with such person can be very risky. Because there is high risk of such person looting away with our business money or even cause me danger or plan harming me. Its not advisable to be business partner with a person one does not trust.

It is not advisable to engage in such. It is dangerous because you would be the only one striving and struggling to improve the business further.

If you do not trust such person, draw a line of demarcation between you both. It is better you do the business alone than engage in such.

Business itself is risk and every activities carried out under it is based on trust.
Knowing someone is not trustworthy alone is for me not to have anything to do with the person talkless doing business together.

The first step of business is trust if u have trust issues with your partner definently you should avoid to do business with him or her. And if u will do business with untrusted person definitely u may have issues in future.

Can you do business with someone you don't trust.

No, I cant do it. The only value that determine the growth of a partnership business is when there is mutual trust between the parties. So if there is no trust, then why engaging in business with the person.

Doing business with someone you don't trust is like digging your own grave.the best way to do a successful business is doing it with someone you trust,in every thing you do in life always be a trust worthy person not only in business.

Before I can agree to transact with you, I must have established some level of trust,and I believe our coming together will yield fruitfulness for us both. If I discover that I cannot trust you, I prefer not to initiate any business with you
It's risky to do business with someone you don't trust. But people do actually go into business with people they know nothing or little about. One needs to ask him or herself question of what will become of such businesses,if one goes into it with someone that one is not sure off.

The easiest way to predict a failed partnership is by the interest and trust emanating from the person representing the other business. When they don’t trust you, and insist on detailed explanations, nitpick contract details, or make a large number of small changes to a fairly simple agreement, you know your partnership is in trouble.

But my biggest lesson was that what matters most in business is who you are in business with. And I made the colossal mistake of having a business partner I didn’t even like, let alone trust. Running a business also requires an enormous time and energy commitment from everyone involved. If one party decides not to do any of the work, then it inevitably falls on the other to manage a heavier workload. My business relationship was the most excruciating three years of my life, with permanent damage to my self-My business relationship was the most excruciating three years of my life, with permanent damage to my self.

For the fact that you don't trust the person is already a bad business, if you don't trust the person then don't do business with him/he, if you must then resolve the issue, there is definitely a reason why you don't trust such person.

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with

Trust is very important when dealing with a partner, but unfortunately I find it very hard to trust people and I can't do business with someone I don't trust, as trust is one of the key elements of being successful with your business partners.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Well it's a tough but to crack as it may turn out good or bad .The fact that you don't trust someone doesn't automatically mean they are bad .It only helps you go 100,%
Business mode without leaving chances . Everything in a contract signed and sealed with clear conditions on who ever defaulted.
Also you can ask for guarantors for some level of comfort.

I think it's stupid to do business with someone you don't trust. Always do business with someone you trust completely It can be seen that some people start their business with a big businessman just by looking at his popularity.The advice is to do business with the person you trust
Post automatically merged:

I think it's stupid to do business with someone you don't trust. Always do business with someone you trust completely It can be seen that some people start their business with a big businessman just by looking at his popularity.The advice is to do business with the person you trust

It's gonna be hard to do a business with someone you don't trust. If you ever do, you must want the same result, which is success. But then, without trust, you would keep thinking when they are gonna betray you. Instead of focusing to manage the business, you will end up keeping an eye on who is supposed to be in your side.

It sounds funny because if i don't trust the person than what will be the benefit to trust on him.
I know he will destroy my business at any point or can harm my work so i will definitely stay away from this kind of people to whom i don't trust , and when it comes to the business point so obviously for business we only hyer those people who are trustable.

I can just imagine the amount of second guessing and conflicts that will be in such a relationship. Trust is the key in any relationship.

If they have people that can stand in as guarantors for them, then it is possible to do business with them. There is nothing wrong with doing everything under your might to ensure that you are safe when doing business with someone that you don't trust and have that backup is needed at that moment.

No I can't and it's practically impossible to do business with someone you don't trust because it involves money and doing business involves risk taking so in order not to add to you an existing risk in the business. It's better to not do business with someone you do not trust. Business involves trust when you do business with someone you don't there is tendency of the business to fold up.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back