What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Pls don't venture into any business with someone u don't trust it may cost you allot because he or turnout to fraud you. So Pls back off from that idea

Hmm to do business with someone you don't trust is very risk and its 100% at your own risk. I once did it and I regretted it.

How is this even a question?. I don't there is anybody in the world that would partner or go into business with someone they don't trust. Trust is key to success of any relationship. Without trust there can be no relationship. People hire people they have a certain level of trust for , it could be trust in their abilities or the Individual in question.

I dont think it is possible for you to invest so much energy and money and consistency with someone you don't trust, if you do it ,you'll have problems in your business because whatever happens you'll have doubts and that can affect your business

Business to me I can say is life, so doing business with someone its like handling all your lives into the person's hand. And if the person happens to be someone that is not trustworthy, that means it's death (confirmed one). So, I rather not engaged myself in the business at all than doing it with someone I don't trust.

Your question is actually ridiculous because I cannot see a situation in which you are willing and eager to engage in any business of what's soever in this world with people you personally does not trust, lf you want to go into a business with someone you can't trust to run an organization then you are going into a journey of no destination, which at the end of the day you may not be able to achieve your set goal with untrusted people,

No I can't do business with such person who is not trustable. I prefer not to work at all,if I see he ll be my partner. Because such people don't help us to get profit.

Entering into a business agreement with somebody that you don't trust is a reckless move and usually ends in tears. One of the key ingredients of partnership business is trust, without it the business is bound to fail, constantly looking over your shoulder when there are key business decisions to be taken is not good for business.

Business cannot progress without trust among the partners.it is one of the most essential quality that should help them co exist. I don't think there can any realistic success when there is no trust.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
I am agreed with you. It's impossible for me too to start a business with such person who is not trustworthy. And I think no one ll like to work with such person.

Yes, I can do business with someone i don't trust, why not?, But, doing such strictly depends on the conditions that led to our initial start-up of the business. For instance, the person might be holding larger amount of the capital that will be used to start up the business or i may want to learn from his/her vast knowledge pertaining to the business. Thereby, checkmate the positive with the negative things that could likely in the long run or during the business operations, then suffice ways to handle it before it could eventually manifest to the level of partnership dissolution. If all these are in appropriate order, i think I can go any length in business partnership with anybody.

No, I can't. If I'm starting a business with someone, there should be a level of trust between us. But if I'm employing or hiring workers, trust may not matter as I won't know their real behaviour. I can only pay close attention to them while they work.

Yes, I can do business with someone i don't trust, why not?, But, doing such strictly depends on the conditions that led to our initial start-up of the business. For instance, the person might be holding larger amount of the capital that will be used to start up the business or i may want to learn from his/her vast knowledge pertaining to the business. Thereby, checkmate the positive with the negative things that could likely in the long run or during the business operations, then suffice ways to handle it before it could eventually manifest to the level of partnership dissolution. If all these are in appropriate order, i think I can go any length in business partnership with anybody.
Point reiterated that it is possible for me to do business with someone i don't trust, why not?, But, doing such strictly depends on the conditions that led to our initial start-up of the business. For instance, the person might be holding larger amount of the capital that will be used to start up the business or i may want to learn from his/her vast knowledge pertaining to the business. Thereby, checkmate the positive with the negative things that could likely in the long run or during the business operations, then suffice ways to handle it before it could eventually manifest to the level of partnership dissolution. If all these are in appropriate order, i think I can go any length in business partnership with anybody. As long as profit is our main target and object, i will surely be fine with such individual.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
I think it is the biggest stupidly to start business with that person who is not trustable to you because it will lead to severe damage to the whole business management and ultimately you may loose your money in this case, so be conscious about this matter

If you don't trust someone I don't see any reason why you should do business with such person because you already have a negative notions towards the person which won't make you comfortable about the person , it is better to do business with someone you are bonded with business .

Trust is something very essential in any business
It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with
Post automatically merged:

Trust is something very essential in any business
It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with

I never think of starting business with a person I dont trust not to talk of being a business partner because such person lacks honesty and working with such person can be very risky. Because there is high risk of such person looting away with our business money or even cause me danger or plan harming me. Its not advisable to be business partner with a person one does not trust.

It will be very difficult or rather impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. There is always this anxiety, doubt and apprehension that comes into play when you are surrounded by someone you don't trust. The business will be hard to carryout.
𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤. 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖.

One of the founding principles of running a business is with an emblem of trust ... without trust each participants will be wary of the other and it will affect the smooth running of the business

Trust is the first thing when you are dealing with someone or have a plan to do a business with other people, it help the business to grow and also promote the business, without trust customer can not buy your product, or render service to you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back