What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I do not advise partnership in business but if you must have, it must be a trusted individual who can run the business according to laid down strategies and budget.

Impossible!!! Doing business with someone you don't trust is just like risking ones life,the business will surely end up in a way you didn't plan for

My answer is yes and no. With business to mean transaction like I am the seller and he is the buyer or even vice versa then that is fine with me. I would just be monitoring his moves so that I wouldn't be scammed. But in a partnership or just a trading partner then that is a different story. It is not good to deal with someone that I do not trust because my disposition will be affected.

Even with my relatives I can't combine business initiative with them. Talk more of a person I don't know, if the person likes, let him be the next Elon musk. With good creative idea utilize in my business. I can't still partner with such person, because he or she is not trusted. I believe that he or she might one day embezzle my business funds and flee away. Bringing me premature business down fall.

When there is no trust between me and and someone, there cannot be anything between me and that person, so I can start a business with someone that I don't trust.

No, I can not ever do business with someone I don't trust. If there is no trust between business partner which means the business going no where to grow.

I personally do not recommend it, but at the same time I have seen cases in which trust does not exist but they are large companies and have come very far. In these cases, legal agreements are reached at the beginning of the conversations, to avoid problems in the future, each one performing their functions without maintaining friendship or trust.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
No I will never do business with someone I don't trust because once you have been cheated you will never take the risk of trusting again because the cheater can do harm in any way ۔ You may feel safe sharing your hopes and dreams, but times have changed. Many people have cheated on their boss since he went down

No is the answer, how can you do business with who you do not trust? Do you want to progress in that business, if you want a successful business you to do it with person who you trust

Starting a business with someone you don't trust is like putting your eggs in one basket . Paternership Business should be built on trust.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

The basic foundation for a succesful business is trust.if one partner is doing well honestly and other one is dishonest in that matter there is failure of business.Trustfull business is actually the succesful business.

It's very impossible for me to do business with someone I don't trust...... it's risky because the person might not be honest and he will end up duping.... All business transactions are supposed to be done with a certain level of trust

Believing is the first thing. And how to start a business with someone you don't know. Starting a business is just a fool Business can not be done with such a person...

Someone who will become a business partner is certainly a trusted person. Can also be trusted by others. Starting a business with a lying person will not make a business thriving or successful. He is worried that there will be corruption. For this reason, the preferred business partner is the closest person.

honesty and trust is fundamental thing in business so if you don't trust on anyone then you could not go with him.
Because in investment if you did not trust on your partner you can never be confident about your partnership.

Well, it depends.
Trust is something variable; there is no ideal trust in a business relationship. Be that as it may, there must be some essential hidden desires for capability and finish for such a relationship to happen.

No, I can't. The foundation of every relationship is built on trust and communication, so when there's lack of trust the business is certain to crumble.

Lol tell me why will I do business with someone I didn't trust, am very sure if he didn't kill me he will try all his possible best to take away the business from me and become his own alone when the business becomes very popular and moving seriously. I will rather do the business alone and make uses of the money I have with me till I get to where I want the business too

It will be very difficult or rather impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. There is always this anxiety, doubt and apprehension that comes into play when you are surrounded by someone you don't trust. The business will be hard to carryout.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back