What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Actually it can't be possible if I don't trust you, I can't do business with you or have anything to do with you in terms of money or any business transactions not at all.

That depends on the agreement reach with the person and the type of business engaged. If it is a business that requires the customer to pay cash or through transfer, you don't need his trust, you only talk about trust when the customer is buying on credit.

I believe that trust is the bedrock of every business and as such if I have reasons to believe that somebody is not trustworthy, then I am definitely not going to be going into any kind of business partnership with them.

I can't trust people like that online. Whenever I am interested to engage in anything I will just try as much as possible to deal with people I trust and that's all for now. I don't want to regret.

If you are a good business man , you will probably do business with anybody either your friend or an enemy so far it will brings out good amount of money for you.

Actually going into business with anyone is more of partnership and you can go into partnership with someone you can not trust. In essence I personally can't go into business with someone I dont trust.
Actually human behaviour and the way he interacts with one another has make things so much difficult to trust someone because humans beings can change at anytime either negative or positive talk more of going into business with someone.

Last edited:
I cannot do business with anyone I do not trust because it will be very difficult. The business may not likely be successful because the whole thing won't be interesting. I don't have to go through the stresd of running a business with someone I can't trust.

I guess that trusting other people is crucial in a business. trust is the main reason why you form partnership in the first place. It is really hard to run a partnership in case you do not trust your business partner.

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.
That is very correct,because before you embark on a business,there are some certain things you should have consider,especially if the person happens to be a business partner,trust is one major factor that you cannot ignore.

Doing business with someone you don't trust does not really make sense because business needs trust to thrive. You need to make sure that people you are doing business with are very much trusted.

Trust is one of the things I put very much into consideration when establishing a business with partners. I wouldn't want to put myself in emotional stress of starting up a business with people I do not trust because I won't be comfortable with them handling certain responsibilities.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Trust is very vital when dealing in business transactions with other people. It is very difficult to do business with someone you doubt and as such, if trust is non-existent sit is probable that the business may not flourish in any way

The main reason of doing business is making profit and sometimes its better to do business with people you trust , but most of the time we invest in business with people we have never met online and makes money out of it.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Never ever, it would be too risky to do business with someone you don't trust, not only in business but in every aspect of life you must choose a partner you trust.

Doing business with someone you don't trust does not really make sense because business needs trust to thrive. You need to make sure that people you are doing business with are very much trusted.
That is just the fact,in business you really need to have persons that nt only believe in the project and vision of the firm,but should have the same value that you have,else the partnership will nit work.

I can never do business with someone i do not trust. My mind would never be at rest, i wouldn't want him or her to carry out a business transaction alone because i would feel like he or she wants to cheat me.

I don't think that's possible, if you don't trust someone I don't think you can start up a business with him or her, you have to trust the person before you can think of starting up the business.

I think running a business is something needs trust and commitment and I wonder what would become if a business if this two or any of them is lacking.
I absolutely cannot do a business with someone I barely or do not trust.
I don't think that's will really make any sense, we are expected to do business with the people that we only truth, if you don't trust the person I don't think it will be a good idea.

I don't think that's will really make any sense, we are expected to do business with the people that we only truth, if you don't trust the person I don't think it will be a good idea.
What's even the whole point of doing business with someone that you can't confide in or you suspect at everything. I think I would rather do the stuff alone than have such burden.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back