What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Trust is something that is very fundamental in business and as such I will not even consider going into any agreement with somebody that I do not trust on a personal basis.

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with
The word trust is not something that can easily be given out to anybody but it is mostly owned so you can't tell me to trust someone that I always do business with but rather I would make sure I come up with an agreement so that that person cannot cheat me in the business that we are doing together.

And now my question to you is should I be doing business with someone I don't and can't trust? And I know your answer to me will be a sounding no. So likewise, don't do business with such a person too

I cannot work along with somebody i do not count on since if any type of problem happen i will be actually the one to deal with those problems as well as criticize myself for working with that individual

There must have been some reason why you do not trust that person and in this case it is not still advisable for you to work with someone you do not trust, they must have done something in the past that make you to lose your trust on them

Trusting your business partner is actually an important factor in any partnership business so I don't suggest you go into business with someone you don't trust because it will lead to you guys keeping secrets from each other and so on which isn't very good for business

No need to think twice before answering such question, there are a couple of dangers attached to dealing with people you do not trust. Such people will find it hard sticking with the business plan, they tend to cheat you and also may have ulterior motives which could cripple the business in the long run. Main reason why i prefer sole proprietorship.

If I don't trust someone I Won't even think of doing business with such a person because I'll be endangering my business and myself as well.

What is the point of doing a business with a person if you don't trust the person?
So... No! If you don't trust a person u shouldn't get yourself involved in a business with him/her.

What I will not trust anymore in business is to send my products that you're going to pay me later. It's never going to happen especially when we are not familiar with lots of completed business deals.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
I think I can do certain businesses with someone I do not trust.
At the same time, there are businesses I can not do with someone I cannot trust.
The thing is, when it comes to business, trust may seem irrelevant, when hiring someone, you can only hope the person does well and yield good results for your business, trust here is irrelevant.

I can't do business with a person I don't trust. But if there is no other choice left, I will apply all forms of carefulness and vigilance when doing transactions with such a person to avoid being shortchanged or even scammed.

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.
Exactly. It's very unwise to do business with who you don't trust. What if your intuitions are true and the partner is actually dirty. Instead of having to find out that way it's better not to go into business with such person

Trust is highly needed in every relationship whatsoever. In business, partnering with a person without trust ruins the business. The business is coming to an end even before it's starting yet.

What I understand with business is that, business is always built on the foundation of trust. most especially when the business is between two parties. if you dont trust the person you are not advised to do business with home.

Well trust is very important and it contributes a lot to the growth of any business and so if you don't trust your partner then I don't think there is a need to actually continue in the partnership

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with
That should not even be contemplated,because the essence of any business transaction is the factor of trust.There need to be an ingrident of cridibility on the partners involved and their performance over time,and this factors breeds trust.

Business is based on trust and it us not possible to do business with someone I do not trust. The business may crash because the elements of trust isn't there. It is very necessary to do business with someone that you trust.

I can't run a business with people I dont trust most especially when it has to do with business. Alot of people this days are scammers and not good for business transactions.

The best solution here is never to partake in any business with someone you don't actually trust because it might break your heart at the end of the business , because scammer are everywhere and you need to be careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back