What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

In the first place, doing something or a business with someone you don't trust, isn't that a recipe for disaster already waiting to happen when that business eventually kicks off? Why would someone do that

In the first place, doing something or a business with someone you don't trust, isn't that a recipe for disaster already waiting to happen when that business eventually kicks off? Why would someone do that
Yeah, it is truly a gate to disaster when you work with someone you cannot trust. It is best to avoid them or if you can't because you are both employed by one person, then don't trust them with any of your duties or things.

Yeah, it is truly a gate to disaster when you work with someone you cannot trust. It is best to avoid them or if you can't because you are both employed by one person, then don't trust them with any of your duties or things.
In fact I believe that it is better for you to take the risk and start up a business on your own than for you to rely on someone you do not trust because they are not ready to make the business successful for you.

I think everyone knows that the answer to this type of question is very obvious. I will never do or go into any form of business with someone I don't trust. This is to keep me from having high blood pressure from something preventable

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
I can never do business with someone I don't trust her because trust is one of the fundamental to before you go into business with anyone.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
I am of the same thought as yours, how c an one go into business with someone you distrust, it's going to be a war firm rather than business. Money is powerful that it can bring families or even countries that trust each other to war

There's no way I can do business with someone I don't trust. Unless of course I control the important aspect of the business (money), then no problem

There's no way I can do business with someone I don't trust. Unless of course I control the important aspect of the business (money), then no problem
Personally I even see no sense in starting such business, it's more like tempting faith. You know very where this person cannot be trusted, you have legit reasons as to why you can't trust the person, there is no need trying to start up a business with them.

The fuel that keeps the business moving is honesty. If you are not honest , you can't be trusted. If you are dubious in your ways , your business will not stand the test of time. It will collapse in due cause. The best thing is to be honest in your business. I would say, I am a product of honesty.

It is not possible to do a business with someone you don't trust. Business depends on trust. If there is no trust between the partners or between the management and workers, the business will never succeed.

I'm perfectly agree with you. In fact, in this regard I received some time ago by telephone, an e-commerce offer from an unknown person, but I immediately refused!
I'm sure that pratically everyone thinks in that way.

No I can't do business with someone I don't trust. I won't even ever contemplate that for any reason whatsoever. If I'm dealing with someone and money is involved, I must have to trust the person first, otherwise, no show

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
Yeah exactly because at the end of the day and something goes wrong you would have only yourself to blame because why go into business with someone you don't trust at all

That is absolutely impossible, if I can't trust someone then I can not possibly do business with you. I only do business with people I trust and I believe that is the best idea.

That will be a total error, although I know that probability has it that the person might end up being your greatest inspiration as regards the business.

Inasmuch as trusting someone is a criminal offence to me but yes I can take the risk because at the end of the day I don't trust any one. Entrepreneurs are risk takers. It's always rare to see a completely honest person when it comes to business deal.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

trust is supposed to be the foundation of relationship between two people ,if you don't trust him or her i think it is not even good to start up a business with that individual,your mind sets will not even be the same

That is absolutely impossible, if I can't trust someone then I can not possibly do business with you. I only do business with people I trust and I believe that is the best idea.
Exactly, it is totally wrong to do business with persons or a particular person you do not trust. There would be no ground to share ideas simply because there is no trust. It's better to not do business at all than doing it with someone you do not trust.

You must be trying to play a very dangerous game and a gamble if you go ahead to be doing business with persons or someone you don't trust. That can't end well you can bet that

Doing business with someone you don't trust is like Jesus staying with Judas, cause there must be a valid reason for your distrust on that person's character.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back