What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

That's just the truth, it won't make any sense for you to do business with someone you don't trust, business is built under trust and if you lack trust there's no way you can have the best you want.

This is why I usually conduct business alone and never prefer partnership-based business at all. I am not conducting any kind of business right now, as i prefer to work alone as a freelancer.

The foundation of partnership in business should be based on trust , so you must trusts your patner before entering into a business relationship with them, but Incase you don't trust them , then theres no point going into a business with people like that .
That's completely true,if you don't trust your business partner you are not expected to go into business with him, business is not something you can do with someone you don't trust.

I can't do business with someone I don't trust because if something went wrong, I would be responsible for fixing it and would then blame myself.

No I can't do a business with someone I don't trust. Why will I even start when I don't believe he will be faithful to me? You might have not trust him because of his history of cheating someone or similar case of dishonesty. I can't do a business with who I didn't trust

Definitely think you should be able to trust business partners or else it will go south. What happens once you have an established business and then there are arguments or that person tries to take it for themselves? I wouldn't even consider it with anyone I didn't trust completely.

That's completely true,if you don't trust your business partner you are not expected to go into business with him, business is not something you can do with someone you don't trust.

Trust is very important, but unfortunately, it is really hard to trust people. This is a hard aspect because there are so many scammers out there both in the online and in the offline world.

I can't do business with someone I don't trust because if something went wrong, I would be responsible for fixing it and would then blame myself.
You are right, doing business with someone you don't trust is not a good idea, both of you will not enjoy the business, I'll advise you to find someone you trust.

I don't think it can really worked out to do business with someone you don't trust. before you run a business with someone, you most have to trust him before you guys can share similar business ideas towards success.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
No you shouldn't trust is very important when it comes to business you need to trust the person you are working with he can do terrible stuff to your busnnes if you won't be careful so choose a person you trust

I agree with you absolutely, doing business with someone you don't trust may caurse business bad governance of the business. Not trusting him may be as the result of dishonesty or something similar to other business,if not you can't just don't trust him.

It definitely No, because doing business with someone you don’t trust is like putting yourself in a lion’s den. It’s because business is all about trust and if you don’t trust someone how can you work with that person or how can you two bring ideas or make decisions for the betterment of the business

It definitely No, because doing business with someone you don’t trust is like putting yourself in a lion’s den. It’s because business is all about trust and if you don’t trust someone how can you work with that person or how can you two bring ideas or make decisions for the betterment of the business

I think that many people would not even get into partnership with any kind of person in the first place. They prefer sole proprietorship business and love freedom that comes with it.

Doing business with someone you don't trust is just as dangerous as ever , but sometimes in business , there's no friends nor enemy , all we need is working towards acheiving our common goal which is making profit.

It is impossible , I don't deal with people I do not trust talkless of handling them with responsibilities related to my business. I can only be able to dealt with them on strict monitoring.

I think that many people would not even get into partnership with any kind of person in the first place. They prefer sole proprietorship business and love freedom that comes with it.
Trust is the backbone and the root of patnership in business and you can never go into any business with someone you don't actually trust , so i can't do a business with you if i dont trust you .

The trust is very important in business and anything that has to do with money. You are definitely going to find it more easier for you to navigate and understand yourself better if there is trust.

I remember a friend of my wife's ran a business and wanted her to help out by buying a few things at discount and just spreading the word. She didn't trust her but did it anyways. Came to find out she charged her double what she was charging customers. She scammed her. Never do any business with people you can't trust.

why should I even nurse the idea of doing business with someone I do not trust, I am simply setting myself up for failure and regrets because the said person can manipulate, cheat and even dupe me

When it comes to business, trust is a huge factor. Going into business together means that you need to be able to communicate with one another, share responsibilities regarding the business and also be able to trust each other in terms of running the business, managing finances, and such. If you do not trust the person you are going into business with how do you know for sure you can trust them with the responsibilities needed?

Without trust, a business just simply can not work.

I agree with you absolutely, doing business with someone you don't trust may caurse business bad governance of the business. Not trusting him may be as the result of dishonesty or something similar to other business,if not you can't just don't trust him.
Yeah, running a business with someone you have witnessed as being dishonest is not great at all. It might lead to the failure of business if they are still dishonest. Or you may find a hard time making decisions together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back