What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Trust itself has a long way to go in business success. A manager will trust his staff and team members, and vice versa. This improves productivity and effectiveness. It is not advisable to do business with someone you don't trust.

No relationship will survive without trust.
Trust is the central pillar supporting any real relationship. Building trust in a relationship takes hard work and commitment. Trust requires that we listen and communicate our wants and needs to our partner

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
I don't think it is a good idea to start a business with someone you don't trust you don't trust the person then what is 13 a business that we required you to do monetary transaction with people so I don't think it's a good idea to start any business at always someone you don't trust.

I cannot do business with someone that I don't trust because my mind won't be at rest if I do business with that type of person. They can kill because of money,Rob someone because of money do all manners of things just because of money.I won't do business with someone that I don't trust

No relationship will survive without trust. Trust is the central pillar supporting any real relationship. Building trust in a relationship takes hard work and commitment. Trust requires that we listen and communicate our wants and needs to our partner.
Yeah this is true because i have actually seen cases like that. And many business have collapsed because the partners don't really trust themselves and they would think they could actually get scammed at the very end i think , so trust is mostly needed in that situation i think

Every business needs Trust has itz Foundation because without Trust, such a business could collapse at any time. But doing business with someone you don't trust is very risky in a business because such a business won't move forward since it is embedded in Distrust and Suspicion.

Everyone will say "no". So i wonder why you open this thread ? It is even hard with a trusted partner to continue business. But when there is no trust, no benefit stays there. Only the person who is very rich having 100s of companies under his tagline might take this risk out of an experiment.

For my own opinion starting a business with someone you don't trust is a big NO. Because if you start a business with him or she, later when you already have a business you will just blame yourself for starting a business with him or she.

One major ingredient needed for a business to grow is trust, its impossible to succeed in a business where you do not trust the next person. Even if you are able to grow that business, with time you will discover that growth is limited only to a certain level
Exactly Bro, I really can't see myself thinking about doing business with someone I don't trust. Then what's the use of doing the said business at all? It's not worth the risk at all because alot of things are bound to happen when you're into a business

I will not like to do any business with someone I do not trust personally because this are set of people that will bring down your business when there is one issues or the other and these people will you do not trust cannot only run down the financial aspect of your company
Post automatically merged:

I will not like to do any business with someone I do not trust personally because this are set of people that will bring down your business when there is one issues or the other and these people will you do not trust cannot only run down the financial aspect of your company

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
To me, b4 you can do any business with anyone there should have been a little bit tested and trust to some extent, and should have gotten some information about the person very well, the reason behind it is that, in case if anything went wrong that person will stand in gap for him or her

For this to happen then we must have a middle man between us who mediates or we both trust to go through with the deal. Once there is no trust in the business then there is need for someone to act as the go between.

Be open, acknowledge feelings & practice being vulnerable. ...
Assume your partner has good intentions. ...
Be honest & communicate about key issues in your relationship. ...
Acknowledge how past hurts may trigger mistrust in the present. ...
Listen to your partner's side of the story. ...
Trust your intuition.

It depends on the model of the business how the transactions will be conducted. If it entails funding the person whom i don't trust then its a no no for me but if its to be done with a 3rd party where the trustless person also wants to be a part of the deal i won't have a problem with it.

Trust I suppose to be the foundation of trade or friendship between two or more people, it's never advisable to do business with someone not trustworthy. Therefore I won't do business with someone I don't trust.

It depends on the type of business and if the person is competent and professional enough then I would do business with him/her. But I would place certain checks and balances that would regulate the person. I'd watch the person like a hawk and if I noticed any anomalies, I'd disengage the person.

Concerning the question can you do business with someone you don't trust, my answer is no, I cannot do business with someone I don't trust because it will put the business on a huge risk,

Trust is a very essential thing when it comes to transacting business with people but before trusting someone in business you should have done business over and over with the person so as to know if you can trust him or her without having issues

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back