What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Trust is very key in every business but there are some instances whereby you have to work with or carry out a business transaction with someone you don't know or trust maybe because you are in a tight corner in that case it is good to have a leverage over the other person so you can use it to have some sort of control in case anything goes south.

I think we should never do business with a person we don't trust because the success of a business depends on trust if we don't trust our Lord. In this way, on the one hand, the relationship will be bad and on the other hand, it will have a bad effect on the business. In order to start any business, you need such a partner.Are you sure you think this could be my partner?

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
it is not good idea to bussiness with you not turst. these kind of people give a very bad effet on bussiness and and mostely of them harmful from them it is also over all a bad decison and not good for a project.

This is really nonsense to do business with such a persona on which you have not trust. Even your businesses givening you profit nyou never satisfied with your partner. So instead to face any drama it's good don't work with such a person on which you don't have believe.
Post automatically merged:

This is really nonsense to do business with such a persona on which you have not trust. Even your businesses givening you profit nyou never satisfied with your partner. So instead to face any drama it's good don't work with such a person on which you don't have believe.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Relationships are built on trust, respect and communication. You need all three to have a successful relationship, and they should come naturally if you’re with the right guy. However, if one of those things collapse, the rest will follow pretty soon after. If he doesn’t respect you enough to be open, how can you trust him? And if you can’t trust him

I don't think we should ever do business with someone who I don't trust.Trust is yes we should have a business partner in such a way that I can trust him blindly and we can put all kinds of business responsibilities on him that trust is the identity of a business

I have made an input before but let me know put this here again. There is no way anybody or even any company can be doing business can be someone who is not trusted. trust is very important in every area of life and as such people we trust, we can entrust our money to them. Trust is very very important in business.

Actually business always depends upon trust on someone but in some cases trust can not be hold on it is because as you can not leave your business on the bases of someone trust because which work you can do for your business no one can same work with full loyalty.

trust is one of the things that matters in doing business ,a person you don't trust I don't think is a good idea doing business with such a person. A business can only move forward when the two party trust each other.

If you don’t trust someone, don’t do business with them​

It’s such a simple rule: we don’t do business with people we don’t trust. What more is there to say? Apart from that this also includes companies, corporations, governments, you name it. And why don’t we trust them? Because there is something adrift, something that rings that little warning bell inside us. There may be clear visible signs but as often as not there won’t be. Mostly this rule is about using your intuition, listening to your inner voice.

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.
No you can not start buisness with a person which you not have the trust because trust is the key point of buisness if your partner is not honesty man you should not start buisness with it because it is not a investment or manufacturing

It depends the type of business, there are a lot of business I have done with many people I don't trust but it is just a short term business, it doesn't involve renting a shop, buying of goods or doing partnership. It is just a business of 24 hours or 48 hours.

Most will say do not work and go forward with those that you do not trust, It's like your partner, you and he/she have to trust together in the business otherwise it won't go so well. If I had trust issues then I stop right away and think about the right choice and act fast with the issue, meaning stop the deal and fire or get ride of that person.

Trust is the central pillar supporting any real relationship. Building trust in a relationship takes hard work and commitment. Trust requires that we listen and communicate our wants and needs to our partner

It is not advisable to do business with person u don't trust. Is like u av invited somebody to destroyed ur business. Trust is very Paramount vin whatever u wanted to talkless of something that involving money. If u do not trust person and u employed it to ur establishment u are doom at the beginning before u start the business at all. We should try as much as possible much as possible to be confidence in people we are employed in our establishment so that lost will not be our portion.

According to my own point of view, business all about trust I don't think I can ever do business with someone i don't trust but still it's depend on the kind of business we are doing, if is a business of buying and selling I can risk but if is about joint business account

Trust is actually the key for any business partners, without trust the business has no grounds, it is only a matter of time before the business falls cause their would be lots of issues along the line and that will lead to break up

Trust is a very strong word,ones someone loses trust,it is difficult or almost impossible to gain back. I cannot do business with someone i don't trust,its like gambling your finances because it becomes a fifty-fifty chance due to lack of trust.

i didn't share any person which i have not trusted
No relationship will survive without trust.
Trust is the central pillar supporting any real relationship. Building trust in a relationship takes hard work and commitment. Trust requires that we listen and communicate our wants and needs to our persons......

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with
Yes you are perfectly correct with your assertion. Any business that is not a sole proprietorship kind, you need trust and understanding to make the business work well or else, the whole business will crash within few time. Trust is crucial.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back