What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
To start a joint business , you must first get to know your business partner in and out, so and they say in doing business with someone, you must trust that person, if you don't trust a business partner , you will be scared maybe he can harm you or rather kill you and take all the business.

Partnership in business is very well idea but it depends upon trust of partner. If you have not trusted on your partner, you should never do business with him I think. Because in partnership business you cannot earn profit by only yourself while partner has other think mean not cooperate with you. In this way , you will gain only loss.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Of course it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust, the relationship is already laden with distrust which is a recipe for failure, partnership will only thrive on trust.

That is a capital NO.. Because the major factor to be considered before choosing a business partner is trust.. You must find a partner whom you trust well.. If you start a business with a partner you don't trust, It will have adverse effect on the well doing of the business and even when he's actually faithful, one would think he is not sincere.

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
Yes, it's not advisable to be doing business with anybody that not trustworthy, if one is doing business with a such person the person is in jeopardy. As for me, I can't never be doing business with a person I don't trust because trustness is the part of major things to run a partnership business successfully.

Yes, it's not advisable to be doing business with anybody that not trustworthy, if one is doing business with a such person the person is in jeopardy. As for me, I can't never be doing business with a person I don't trust because trustness is the part of major things to run a partnership business successfully.
This is is exactly what i cant do too because i know that someday the person might surely behave in another dimension ,so i would first know the kind of person i am dealing business with ,before i try to make any move or so ,because the person might one day start in another way

Doing business with someone you did not trust is like sleeping with a cobra with your two eyes closed. If you partner with someone you did not trust, investing it will be difficult thereby hindering the business to grow. Every steps your partner takes will be suspicious, If you don't trust your partner it's better not to go into business with him.

Business is built on trust, understanding and cooperation. No matter the nature of your business it will be inappriopriate to carry out transactions without any outlining.
They are certain risk you shouldn't take.

Trust is essential in every business and it's not negotiateble, you can't and you should not think of doing business with someone that you don't trust except you want to waste your money or you don't really have value for your money and you are not sure of what to do with it.

I strongly dis agreed with this you can not do business with the person that you don't trust. The future of the business is not secured.

It's not really advisable to do business with an untrustworthy fellow if you don't want your hands to get burnt. It is totally out of place to trust someone or work with someone who is untrustworthy. Trust is the key thing in business without trust no business can truly thrive effectively. Because when there are rooms for doubt we won't be open to such a fellow.
Post automatically merged:

It's not really advisable to do business with an untrustworthy fellow if you don't want your hands to get burnt. It is totally out of place to trust someone or work with someone who is untrustworthy. Trust is the key thing in business without trust no business can truly thrive effectively. Because when there are rooms for doubt we won't be open to such a fellow.

No , why will I do business together with someone I don't trust. The business will not last long and there might be a relationship in such a business which will affect the whole business at large

I cannot do business with someone I do not trust. Doing business with someone you do not trust is not good for the business and also for you. You will always question the decision of the person and it might lead to quarrel and problems you never wanted. It can also give you emotional unrest. So it is best to avoid doing business with someone you do not trust.

Ow can you not trust somebody and still go ahead to o business with such person? It's like intentionally dine with the devil. Even in marriage, if don't trust your partner it's as good as not marrying the person. Wat are you doing with the person you don't trust in the first place? Doing business with such person you've already determined the end from the beginning.

Without trust, no partnership can live.

The core pillar that maintains every real partnership is trust. Building trust in a relationship requires hard work and dedication. Confidence demands that we listen and convey to our partner our desires and needs.

Doing business with who I don't trust is a very bad idea. If there is no trust, how will the business thrive . What business are we doing if there is no trust . I feel we need to gain the trust of each other before we go into business with the person.
Post automatically merged:

Doing business with who I don't trust is a very bad idea. If there is no trust, how will the business thrive . What business are we doing if there is no trust . I feel we need to gain the trust of each other before we go into business with the person.

not at all, as one of the pillars of partnership business is trust, in fact, the first product you make, sell and gain in business is trust, trust is the major key of partnership, and even between the producers and patronizers

No relationship will survive without trust. Trust is the central pillar supporting any real relationship. Building trust in a relationship takes hard work and commitment. Trust requires that we listen and communicate our wants and needs to our partner.

one thing i learnt from watching the series power(TARIQ ST PATRICK) is that you can do business with ANYBODY, all you got to do is to make them trust you. once they do you have their soft spot in your hands and can do with it as you please. that's applicable in every part of life actually

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back