What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Yeah, that's true. Starting a business with someone you don't know or you trust is very risky. The risks involved are very dangerous and lead to failure of your business. He or she may try to out smart you by cheating on you and also revealing some secrets of your business. This can cause a lot of problems and could even lead to bankruptcy of your business.

I can't do anything with someone I don't trust because it's like throwing my money away because doing business with someone you don't trust is very dangerous and there will definitely be problems in the future because there will be no trust in anything and such kind of business will not last.

Certainly not,Trust is very important in any business venture and if this is lacking the business may experience setbacks and even crumble at the process.

No I can not partner with a person I don't trust because trust issue is a delicate stuff and shouldnt be played with, trust can make or mar two person in business. A partnership is the establishment of business by two or more persons in agreement so without trust means there is no agreement therefore no partnership.

It’s such a simple rule: we don’t do business with people we don’t trust. What more is there to say? Apart from that this also includes companies, corporations, governments, you name it. And why don’t we trust them? Because there is something adrift, something that rings that little warning bell inside us. There may be clear visible signs but as often as not there won’t be. Mostly this rule is about using your intuition, listening to your inner voice.

Doing business with someone you don't trust is an invitation to lack of peaceful mind. Each decision taken by the partner will always be greeted with doubt and suspicion. It's better not to do so at all.

Certainly not,Trust is very important in any business venture and if this is lacking the business may experience setbacks and even crumble at the process.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Of course it is impossible! A business partnership should be all about trust, if there is none the business will be filled with disharmony and distrust with is never a good foundation for business and more like a recipe for disaster!

Transacting business with someone I don't trust is the last thing I can imagine. How will I partner or do business with someone I don't trust? There is basis to transact anything with such a person. Trust is key in business.
Trust is the key to open door to a long lasting and prosperous business, without it your business is on high probability of collapsing.

Transacting business with someone I don't trust is the last thing I can imagine. How will I partner or do business with someone I don't trust? There is basis to transact anything with such a person. Trust is key in business.
Exactly, business without trust is stupidity of the highest order, how can you even imagine doing business with someone you don't trust talk less of engaging with him or her, even if the business doesn't collapse he or she can can harm you because of money. It is a very bad idea engaging in business with someone you don't trust.

Its important to know that you cant never make a business with someone you dont have trust. I can just imagine the amount of second guessing and conflicts that will be in such a relationship. Trust is the key in any relationship. Trust is a major tool in partnering with some one in a business.

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?
Basically the answer in your question is no. Because if you have a business with someone you do not trust maybe your business will not that become successful.

Anyways no one can be trusted. And I cannot do business with someone I don't personally trust. Because someone I don't trust cannot be rely on. The business will not flow as expected because my mind would not follow him. In other to prevent that I had better not do the business with him or her.

It is very difficult to worl with that person, whith i am not satisfied. I will not do any business with him and will search alternative because after starting business there will surely continue a but fight etc so business is all about trust if there is mo trust no need to work with him.

Yeah I agree with you 100%, it is impossible to be in a business partnership with someone you do not trust. It's just can't happen. Why would you want to enter a business with someone you don't trust in the first place. So you're on point.

It is very difficult to worl with that person, whith i am not satisfied. I will not do any business with him and will search alternative because after starting business there will surely continue a but fight etc so business is all about trust if there is mo trust no need to work with him.
It is very difficult to worl with that person, whith i am not satisfied. I will not do any business with him and will search alternative because after starting business there will surely continue a but fight etc so business is all about trust if there is mo trust no need to work with him. I would go far farming or growing fruits like orange and guava so i need $2000 to start up.

This is very obvious, you cannot do business with a man you do not trust. Also if that guy has a history of a bad reputation. For sure you will have a doubt. Second thing what if you are doing business with your best friend and you know he has a bad record. Will you do business with him?

Not at all, because business is the name of trust and believe. If you do not trust someone then why would you start business with him, somehow you start and after few weeks results will come and everybody will blame me that why did you pick him despite his character so by avoiding such things i will neve do a business with him

Trust is the most important ingredients needed to partner with someone in a business. if you don't trust someone cannot be in bed with him, you cannot drop your cash to partner with him. Trust simply means I know you and I know that even in my absence you'll get things done rightly.

Isn't that a fairly straight forward question? I know that there are people in this world that will collaborate or go into business with someone they do not trust. Confidence is crucial to generally making any partnership work. No partnership may exist if trust is not present. To make a decision to hire somebody they trust, a company may look for certain traits within the person they hire. The company is in a position to make a decision based on the persons strengths or the Individual they hire, as both may warrant the decision.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back