What's new

Can you allow a family member to manage your business?

Yes, that's not a bad thing, but you need to have the right person, if you don't have the right person I don't think you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people make this mistake.

Absolutely I can allow a family member to take management responsibilities of my business depending on how knowledgeable he is that field and his willingness to abide by the rules and regulations for the achievement of a desired goal.

Absolutely I can allow a family member to take management responsibilities of my business depending on how knowledgeable he is that field and his willingness to abide by the rules and regulations for the achievement of a desired goal.
That's not a bad idea but I think they are not going to manage it the way you like, if you know what you are doing you are expected to manage your business by yourself or find someone else.

Hiring someone to help you with things like this is very important, if you employ your family members I think you are only going to regret it, you are not going to get the good results you are looking for.

I can only allow my family member to manage my business for me on a very temporary basis. It cannot be more than a week interval. I don't trust anyone apart from me with my business. They might not have the same commitment level.

Me I cannot do that, but it depends on the kind of family members you are having, if you have a good family members you are going to enjoy it, but if you have the wrong family you are not going to get it right.

Absolutely yes, but it depends on motives, skills, knowledge and his willingness and ability to build on the set objectives of the business.

Actually there is no harm to allow someone who wants to and is ready to be punctual in his duty.

I think it all depend on different individual and family two,some people we not allow there family member to handle there business,the may think that the person can not take it serious,as such may distroy what the have labor for years.

After you have established you business you might need extra pair of hands to help you. Instinctively you turn to your family for assistance. But do you think that is a good idea? For me I will say yes as long as you can get someone that you can trust in the family. But the moment you see yourself doubting then don’t overthink it. It does not work out well most of the time too. Find a capable person that can assist you outside. The goal is to have a successful business regardless.
It all depends on the family members. Some family members are very rude and only want to drag you down. You can of course allow them, but you have to really trust them. They also have to have the right amount of knowledge, skills, and experience. Without them, family members should not be allowed to manage your business.

There's nothing bad about leaving your family members manage your business, but you have to be very very careful. A lot of them will take it from granted.

There's nothing wrong in giving a family member the opportunity of managing your business but the point is that you must know him or her first to trust them before giving them that huge task .

Family members are the most trusted ones for me to manage my business, it is very difficult to trust strangers so it is a great idea to start with your family members.
Some people prefer to hire stranger to manage their business than family, and they have a good reason for it. When a stranger you hired to manage your business misbehave or commit misappropriate action, you can displine him or her very well. But if a family member misbehave, then taking necessary action become hard decision to take.

Yes, I can allow a family member to manage my business. Provided, The said family member is competent enough to manage a business, Then I have no problem with any family member managing it.

Personally I believe there is nothing bad with allowing your family members or member to manage the responsibility of you business when he or she, is ready and willing with the skills to do that.

Personally I believe there is nothing bad with allowing your family members or member to manage the responsibility of you business when he or she, is ready and willing with the skills to do that.

I also do not think that it would be really bad idea. However, I think that it would be still much better to keep some reservations when it comes to hiring your family members.

Most times, it is best to avoid placing control of your business in the care of a family member, especially if the family ties are very close. It's more easier to correct and also manage an outsider without the development of rancorous feelings.

When I think about my family and those who I could trust with my business and those who I couldn't. I would say that I have around 4 family members that I know I could rely on when it comes to them running my business if anything happened to me and that would be either my mum, auntie, grandma, or my younger brother.

As much as years ago I feel I would have been able to trust my other brother, now it would seem he wouldn't be a good fit to continue my business.

There's nothing wrong in allowing a family to manage your business provided they understand how to manage it . The most important thing is to employ someone who is capable.

Absolutely yes, and I also believe there is no harm in doing that.

Though people complain sometimes that you can realise the benefits or profit of a business when it's manage by a family member and I believe it depends on the kind of family members you have and their willingness to build on what you have started.

I believe it is very wrong to allow you business to be managed by a family member reason being because you will no be able to hold him responsible should any loss occur. You don't joke with business, I'd rather employ a staff who'd be accountable and not waste my hard earned money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back