What's new

Can you allow a family member to manage your business?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After you have established you business you might need extra pair of hands to help you. Instinctively you turn to your family for assistance. But do you think that is a good idea? For me I will say yes as long as you can get someone that you can trust in the family. But the moment you see yourself doubting then don’t overthink it. It does not work out well most of the time too. Find a capable person that can assist you outside. The goal is to have a successful business regardless.

After you have established you business you might need extra pair of hands to help you. Instinctively you turn to your family for assistance. But do you think that is a good idea? For me I will say yes as long as you can get someone that you can trust in the family. But the moment you see yourself doubting then don’t overthink it. It does not work out well most of the time too. Find a capable person that can assist you outside. The goal is to have a successful business regardless.
As long as it is my nuclear family member, I do not have any problem with it. They are still the ones that I can leave my things for instead of leaving my things for outsiders.

This depends on a lot of things, one, whether the family member has skills and knowledge to manage your business, or if the family member is trust worthy or not.

It is not a bad thing to have family member ad your business manager. One of the billionaire in my country have his brother as a manager in one of his companies. But the family member you want to employ to manage your business should be the one you know very well and trust.

Well I think this depends on the kind of family members you are having,if you have a good business you are going to an if it needs help you can decide to employ your family members.

For me, the family member must show a very high level of professionalism to manage my business. Family relationships are always full of complacency and it is not advisable to bring it to business.

For me, the family member must show a very high level of professionalism to manage my business. Family relationships are always full of complacency and it is not advisable to bring it to business.
If you are doing the right thing your family have to be in support of what you are doing, a lot of people are not doing the right thing that's why some of the parents don't support their business.

Family members are the most trusted ones for me to manage my business, it is very difficult to trust strangers so it is a great idea to start with your family members.

It depends on how close you are to the particular person that you wanted to handle your business and the trust between the two of you , sometimes having a family member around is better than a strange face .

The most important thing here is that it should be someone i can trust and is actually qualified to carry out that position the right way. I do not see anything wrong in hiring a family member.

Well I think this depends on the kind of family member, if he or she is a hard working individual I think it will be a good idea to bring in those kinds of people In your business.

Family members are the most trusted ones for me to manage my business, it is very difficult to trust strangers so it is a great idea to start with your family members.
I prefer to rather hire someone that I can deal with if he or she misbehaves. There are certain things you can't do to your family member even if he or she is your staff. If you try it, you destroy family bonds.

I prefer to rather hire someone that I can deal with if he or she misbehaves. There are certain things you can't do to your family member even if he or she is your staff. If you try it, you destroy family bonds.
You are right sir, having your family members managing your business might not be a good idea,a lot of people, they might not manage the business they way you want it.

I will only allow a family member to manage my business if I trust them well. There are those family members you can work with professionally, then there are those who don't respect the boundary. I will avoid the later at all costs.

I agree with you, but you can guide them in how to get it done until you find a trustworthy and expert manager for your business, you will not find good managers from the beginning.

I agree with you, but you can guide them in how to get it done until you find a trustworthy and expert manager for your business, you will not find good managers from the beginning.
I managed my business alone at the initial days. It was stressful being a a manager and an entrepreneur all alone. But I feel it is safer that way. I once gave my younger sister 100k to keep for me. By the time I asked for it, she brought 74k. I only shouted and ranted. If it was someone else, I would have promptly arrested the person.

Yes, I can allow my family member to manage my business for me if he/she is some that has a business sense, is trustworthy, and can keep accurate records of everything that goes on in the business.

Well I think this depends on the kind of person you are, but for me I don't think that's a good idea, I'd rather hire someone that will work for me than my family members.

Personally I believe there is absolutely no harm for a family member to manage my business most especially when the members have my kind of vision to develop and achieve a specific goal of the business.

People may delegate management of their company to a family member. The main business priority must be made clear, and appropriate governance must be established. To avoid bias and for efficient administration, it is also advised that family personnel be managed by non-family members.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back