What's new

Can we enhance the traffic on our website by its promotion through blogger outreach?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I was studying about in half t traffic on website. I read that we can also enhance our website to the people by contacting with blogger. I am still confused what they will do to enhance the traffic?
Share your ideas please.

This is actually the first time that I'm hearing that we can actually increase our traffic to our blog by contacting blogger. I have a blog that I opened through blogger and I will try out this method of getting traffic to see how it goes.

Maybe it requires you to pay such amount of money even though I haven't heard of it before. I also have a blog or website and I would like to enhance my traffic.

Blogger outreach can help but not much. Let say you formed a group of 1000 bloggers, will each of these bloggers visit your website? Not exactly. Highest success rate you can expect can be just 10 percent.

I believe it can be done. By contacting other bloggers, your blog can be promoted on their blogs. This will increase the traffic generated on your blog

You can try reaching other bloggers but how many bloggers can you reach out? 100? 200? 500? 1000? Even if you reach out to 1000 bloggers it is difficult to get them to your site on regular basis.

How does contacting with blogger help in traffic to your website based on what you said you read about? I have never heard of that that's why I wanted you to have explained further on what you read

If you form a group of bloggers and frequently visit each other websites, leave comments on each other posts, this will help to create some sort of traffic and engagement.

If you mean a blogger who is popular with thousands of followers then maybe that can bring traffic to your website. However, I don't know how you can persuade the popular blogger to help you in your cause. Maybe you have to pay him in cash or in kind, I really cannot say because that would depend on the blogger's decision.

Yes, it can help you to increase the traffic but it is not that much because i have used it before and i do not see any significant gain. There are many skills required for you to increase your website traffic such as SEO and so many of them.

Giveaways or contests are promotional campaigns that give the public a chance to win a prize. A brand sponsors the prize, people submit their entries, and a winner is selected at random.

Traditionally, giveaways were hosted at physical stores, on TV shows, and in magazines and newspapers. These days, anyone from a large company to an SMB to a solopreneur can successfully host their giveaways on the Internet, either on a website or on social media –
Yes, creating and publishing content, be sure to keep an eye out for opportunities for internal links. This not only helps with SEO, but also results in a better, more useful experience for the user – the cornerstone of increasing traffic to your website.

I was studying about in half t traffic on website. I read that we can also enhance our website to the people by contacting with blogger. I am still confused what they will do to enhance the traffic?
Share your ideas please.
Blogger outreach can assist you in obtaining quality backlinks to your site, which can boost your search engine rankings immensely and attract additional visitors to your site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back