What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

It's not possible bro so you better don't go there, you ask your self about the site too that is offering $3 per day, how do they make their own profit, so that's what we should find out first, cos it's difficult for you to get a site that will give you $2 daily and continue to do so without let up it is very rare.

It is possible depending on the amount of time you are ready to invest in the business, if you choose it as a job then it is possible but it depends on the platform. Some pay higher some pay lower. You can even make upto $5 in high paying platforms

I think it is very hard to do even 1$ from sites of this category unless if you have lot of active referrals help you achieve this objective , and this is a big challenge cause it is hard to get referrals and make them active is more difficult .
I agree with your opinion, the way I might have such an opportunity, is with several active referrals, but it is difficult not to say impossible, to earn $3 per day on a PTC site without referrals. I think you can invest your time in better sites with a better profit.

yeah, I think so on the condition you invest and upgrade your account, but for free, I think that's something impossible to happen xD

yeah, I think so on the condition you invest and upgrade your account, but for free, I think that's something impossible to happen xD
Investment on online sites are too risky , many of them just ran away with money without any pitty to investors so we should be careful where will invest our money .

Investment on online sites are too risky , many of them just ran away with money without any pitty to investors so we should be careful where will invest our money .
That's the only way to make 3$ per day from the Ptc sites; you need to risk if you want this amount even you won't do it.

I remember when zap surveys just started, one could even make up to $25 just answering some survey questions but now it has blaclisted some countries and has reduced pay grade.

That's the only way to make 3$ per day from the Ptc sites; you need to risk if you want this amount even you won't do it.
I do that with Ads payu and lose my money , hopefully the amount was small only 1.7 $ , I invest at 25 Feb , the site turned to be SCAM after 3 days , so it will more likely to lose than win if we have Idea to invest .

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
The least you can get daily is $1.4 and bizdustry forum site is The only forum site where you can earn up to that amount dialy.

Last edited:
The least you can get daily is $1.4 and bizdustry forum site is The only forum site where you can earn upmto that amount dialy
I think that it is not the alone forum that you can more than 1$ daily it is also BMF as long as they have the same rate but I prefer Bizdustry may be others will prefer BeermoneyForum .

I hope you understand that most paid to click sites pay as little as $0.001 to $0.002 per click? I mean that is very rediculouse right?

I don't know how its like these days, however, back in the days when I was active on PTC, I was able to earn well from PTC site. I had a lot of referrals so I also earned from referral clicks.

I think that it is not the alone forum that you can more than 1$ daily it is also BMF as long as they have the same rate but I prefer Bizdustry may be others will prefer BeermoneyForum .
My friend told me a lot about beer money , he said all his point was removed and when he asked , the owner of the site told him someone reported him, so he kept working the following day and at the end of the day , all his earning from morning till evening was also removed, so decided to leave the site.

It is not impossible, there was a time we made up to that on bizdustry before the reforms. So it is not entirely impossible. Although if you can combine two or more sites like bizdusty my answer will be definitely yes.

That will be very far from possible. Even if the person clicks fr morning till night, you would not be able to achieve that amount. They can so frustrating

It is possible depending on the amount of time you are ready to invest in the business, if you choose it as a job then it is possible but it depends on the platform. Some pay higher some pay lower. You can even make upto $5 in high paying platforms
But that's not in PTC sites. You can't earn that a day from PTC sites. Even if you you're working with 100 PTC sites a day. Their earnings are so slow, that i spend almost 14 hours everyday to roll the faucets of some of them. To earn just $6 for the whole month.

This will definitely be slavery to think, one can earn that amount, no matter how consistent you are, 3 dollars a day will definitely cause you to breakdown.

I do that with Ads payu and lose my money , hopefully the amount was small only 1.7 $ , I invest at 25 Feb , the site turned to be SCAM after 3 days , so it will more likely to lose than win if we have Idea to invest .
ads payu isn't a famous site, not like coinpay, Ptc share; those sites are more reliable and pay members for more than 3 years; however, most of the newest PTC ones are scams.

ads payu isn't a famous site, not like coinpay, Ptc share; those sites are more reliable and pay members for more than 3 years; however, most of the newest PTC ones are scams.
I am a member of coin payu too , I have invested but only you can get a profit there if you have referrals , when it comes to referrals I am a failure that why I left .

I am a member of coin payu too , I have invested but only you can get a profit there if you have referrals , when it comes to referrals I am a failure that why I left .
Even that coipay still one of the best Ptc sites, it has many members there and a good reputation among people everywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back