What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

It's highly difficult to earn that much on pay per click and the highest I have ever earn through ads or paid per click per day is 2$.

It's highly difficult to earn that much on pay per click and the highest I have ever earn through ads or paid per click per day is 2$.
Could share with us please how did you earn this amount and how much take you to do this ? and if you have a free account or upgraded ; 2$ daily is good and it worth 60$ mounthly .

Why not. You earn three dollar using bizdustry. Its also depend on your time and focus that how much time you give this app. If you use this app regularly then you can eran three dollars easily. Otherwise it will bhe difficult for you .
Post automatically merged:

Why not. You earn three dollar using bizdustry. Its also depend on your time and focus that how much time you give this app. If you use this app regularly then you can eran three dollars easily. Otherwise it will bhe difficult for you .

In some cases it's easy to earn that amount while insome it's not easy, it depends on how much the paid to post site is giving out per post and how long you are willing to devote your time to the site, if you don't have any other thing doing during the day then it's possible but when you have other activities taking up your time I don't think it's will be possible.
I think it is not easy , if you call invest your money in PTC sites easy I am not going to agree with you . if also you believe to get 3$ daily from PTC ads by getting referrals , I think that is such a difficult job .

You can earn it only for two cases , the first have a great number of referrals , the second upgrade your account by investing on the site , be careful with the second it's so risky .
Right, it's also risky to upgrade your account in o na PTC website that's no payment proofs yet because well it's hard to reach the minimum. There's a lot of fake PTC websites now that shows fake adverts just to look legit

You would actually have to be a premium member to be able to get that amount in a day. That means you must pay some money first and upgrade your membership, then you will get more tasks and get paid more per click than other members. So it's impossible if you are willing to invest not just your time but your money too.

Right, it's also risky to upgrade your account in o na PTC website that's no payment proofs yet because well it's hard to reach the minimum. There's a lot of fake PTC websites now that shows fake adverts just to look legit
Yes I agree with you we only should upgrade our accounts if we withdraw many times ,and the site prove to be legit for long time otherwise we will end up get scammed and losing our money .

Possible but nearly impossible. If you have 2 or more other sites in total that you're using and you have an active referral, then that surely is going to be easy. You also need to put so much work and have considerable amount of time on each site to earn that much money.

Yes yes Dear it is possible.You can earn easily $3 in a day bus using different paid sites.The best one is bizdustry.There is no fake and not any chance of fruads.You can easily earn $3 without any effort.

There can only be one user per day on a single internet connection in a 24 hour period making money by clicking on ads. There are other things to do on the site, but only one per day can make money on NeoBux by clicking on advertisements. The preferred methods of payment are Skrill, Neteller, and AirTM.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
I have been searching for such a site for years now I have not seen any paid to click site that can give you $3 daily. I advise people to rather trade forex or work on social media writing platforms like this very one instead of wasting time on paid to click sites.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
I think I can categorically say it is close to impossible a feat to acheive. With the peanut micro cents they pay? It is far from reality even the person deploys some kind automated bots to do it for him.

I have been searching for such a site for years now I have not seen any paid to click site that can give you $3 daily. I advise people to rather trade forex or work on social media writing platforms like this very one instead of wasting time on paid to click sites.
Exactly bro . I too am a living testimony to this fact. Paid to click sites wasted the user's time and still pay peanuts in the end . Unfortunately newbies are usually deceived by this type of earning platform ,and when they are scammed , they believe that everything online is a scam.

Yes yes Dear it is possible.You can earn easily $3 in a day bus using different paid sites.The best one is bizdustry.There is no fake and not any chance of fruads.You can easily earn $3 without any effort.
But Bizdustry is not a paid to click site , we know that we can earn up to 3$ at this site daily , but at PTC ads sites you only could earn it if you have a great nimber of active referrals or investing money in right place .

Personally I don't like some of this sites because you can't detect the fraudulent ones. But some person's still have there own personal reservations about them.

I don't think so, the only paid to click site, that got me liking it, is starclick.com, you can only earn tangible amount of money of to the one you quoted when you upgrade your membership with them. Run advertisement with them, paste their banners on your blog site, paste your referral link on your social media platforms. That is when you gonna make tangible cash with them.

I think it is very hard to do even 1$ from sites of this category unless if you have lot of active referrals help you achieve this objective , and this is a big challenge cause it is hard to get referrals and make them active is more difficult .

Yes it is possible to get $3 per day but i think to get this a lot of online work is required. You can get this money to do work in hole day. This will be difficult do work online earning sites. So investment is easy way to boost money . If we have money to Investment we easily get $3 and more .So through investment we can get easily.

Yes but investment is not an assured way maybe you'll lose money if the site turn to be a scam , I prefer get lot of referrals that need a tremendous effort but we'll get rewarded for sure .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back