What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

To make such a massive payout, you need to upgrade your account. For example in Star clicks if you want to earn a profitable money from them, you have to upgrade your account to either gold or platinum. This makes you too earth at least $5 dollars a day

It takes me days to even sum up to a dollar on get paid to click sites not to talk of $3. This can only be possible if you operate multiple paid to click websites. I believe you can sum up $3 from all paid to click site

I am telling you the name of one website which can give u 25$ per day. It name is "25$1 up" you just have to do marketing of site and on per sale you will earn 25$ go and check videos on website.

Yes you can but it requires dedicating an average of 10hours a day joggling 3 to 4 PTC websites couple with referrals. And not just referals to join but active ones will count. Imagine having another 2 sites like bizdustry where given 7 hours used wisely, you can earn $1, thats $3 a day. Within each hour of the 7. you complete one and move to the other and same for the next 2nd hour until you complete the day's cycle.

Get paid to click and online money-making opportunities like PTC are normally a thing to worry about. Nonetheless, they do provide a way for you to earn some cash, although be it extraordinarily little. I mean, for the money you make spending all that time clicking on ads, you would be better off doing something else.

I have never tried PTC and I have no intention of joining PTC. However, I know people who made $3 per day from PTC. However, they did not make that money just by clicking ads on the site, clicking on ads does not even earn you 25 cents in a day. They made $3 a day because they had a lot of referrals. They not only earned from referral clicks but also when the referrals upgraded their membership.

Yes you can but might not be able to catch out. For every PTC site that have leverage, their minimum payout do range from $5 upwards. So you can make upto $3 a day but you will need to work harder to earn more and cash-out big.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular (not to mention quickest) ways to make money from your website or blog.
Start by finding a product you like and would recommend. Then on your website, you endorse the product and promote it to your website visitors and email subscribers. If the product or service resonates with these people, they’ll click on your affiliate link, purchasing the product (while you get a split of the sale price).

In some cases it's easy to earn that amount while insome it's not easy, it depends on how much the paid to post site is giving out per post and how long you are willing to devote your time to the site, if you don't have any other thing doing during the day then it's possible but when you have other activities taking up your time I don't think it's will be possible.

I my own point of view, I believe it is possible for you get up to 3$ per day. But all this is based on how popular you site is. And you must have large number of referral. I have a friend who has a paid and click site, and he is getting up to 2$ per day and he does not have that much referral. So it is possible you can even get more than 3$ per day, it all depends on the number of referral you have

Yes you can but might not be able to catch out. For every PTC site that have leverage, their minimum payout do range from $5 upwards. So you can make upto $3 a day but you will need to work harder to earn more and cash-out big.

I do not believe it but I can not say it's not possible. There may be people who are earning such amount in a day from one site but as for me, I do not ever earn the kind amount before. I have tried many survey site but I was usually not able to earn anything from survey.

Yes very possible you can earn even more than that let day but you have to be active and it will one 2 or more forums, you can earn 2 dollars comfortably on bizdustry daily and earn a dollar on dimeforum.com.

It's possible if you are into more than one site that offers pay to post.
But the work involved in achieving this feat is exhausting and nerve breaking. But with time, as you continuously use it, you gradually start getting used to us.

I don't use ptc site but I know how ptc site operates. On the sites where you earn only 10-20 cents in a day and even when you are earning 10-20% from referal clicks, I don't think $3 a day is possible.

From my past experience, all paid to click ads are scam! My experience was not encouraging at all, I have registered about six paid to click website on the internet, and I hardly get an invite and the point per click is extremely low that it takes forever to reach the threshold for withdrawals. I got fed up with the slow progress and I went in search of something else

It's not impossible, but you have to hassle very hard. Use other sites too so that you can maximize the potential of earning. If you have many active friends, then referrals will surely help you to boost your earnings. It's just a matter of hussling.

I will not say that it is out of reach, take this site for example, before you can make 3$, you'll have to work 20hours a day. That's almost impossible. now if you do surveys and offers among others, I think you can achieve it

20 hours for $3 is hard, just 4 hours of sleep. Yes it's possible but take care of your body too. You also need to find a legitimate site or else the work that you have done wil be all for nothing. Most of the paid to click sites are a scam. Research first before you invest time.

You can earn it only for two cases , the first have a great number of referrals , the second upgrade your account by investing on the site , be careful with the second it's so risky .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back