What's new

Can corruption be fought via transparency?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Do you think corruption can be fought with transparency?

To a limited degree, I think it is possible. But that shouldn't be the only thing that should be done to help fight corruption.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
If the transparency should be put in place whether in government parastatals and public offices definitely there would be reduction in corruption even if it is not totally eradicated

You're right corruption cannot be solved only by transparency but also by rules and regulations guiding against corruption, grooming a positive mindset among citizens etc but transparency would definitely go a long way in exposing corruption

You have actually answered it all, yes transparency would help reduce corruption to some extent or to a degree but it cannot completely remove it hence it should not be the only means carried out to stop corruption.

To a limited degree, I think it is possible. But that shouldn't be the only thing that should be done to help fight corruption.
I think transparency will go a long way to curb corruption.
If our political leaders are sincere and transparent to the masses...corruption will be curtailed to a large extent.

I think yes corruption can be transparency because it can help to reduce corruption, and it really good to fought for corruption.

The truth of the matter is that corruption can never be eliminated 100% but I believe that transparency will go a very long way in reducing the rate at which it is being carried out in any government organisation.

The world we live in today is full of deep and very scary deception indeed. Well, we can fight corruption to a certain level, but that doesn't in anyway wipe out corruption at all because it will thrive

Transparency has a role to play in the curbing if corruption,when people know things and see things as it is,they are less likely to face gossip

There is only so much transparency can do, I think the best way to fight corruption is to set stricter penalties and make sure that people found guilty are made to pay for it.

Transparency is one of the solutions to corruption. If only people can be more transparent in all their dealings .corruption can be curbed to a degree

I think transparency can go a long way to fight corruption.
if we all are sincere and transparent with our dealings with people every day, corruption can be curbed to some extent.

The best way to fight corruption is through transparency and i believethat can only happen in foreign countries not my country where the sworn in politician wanted to be trasperant by showing us their fake asset while hiding some .

For me I am of the opinion that fighting corruption with transparency is a very 100% strategy to fight corruption because once you have come out to see that this is what you have with you there is no way that you can Linda it anymore because everybody knows that this is what you have with you and he will have to take account of what you have with you.

Corruption is like a demon and it can be very difficult to fight. transparency is one of those criteria you will need if you want to fight corruption at any point in time but not the only thing you need.

To an extent ,yes
If only people could be transparent enough in all they do,corruption level would be reduced to the least as people will be honest and true to themselves and to others

Can corruption be fought via transparency? I don't believe corruption can be formed via transparency as a matter of fact I believe they should be tied repercussion example like what I heard about North Korea some time ago about the place in a rule or a law that's States any form of embezzlement is death, imagine kind of law in my country Nigeria even if people would want to show it imagine the death is done publicly everybody is watching it live on screen I don't think there's anything that can beat that.

Corruption can be fought through transparency to some level because it will get to a stage where it will have to be an eye for an eye.

There is no form of transparency that will totally eradicate corruption. Transparency is surface level and people can still be carrying out corrupt practices behind close doors.

Firstly is if the leaders are transparent, corruption can be fought. As for me the transparency should be a characteristic of the law enforcement agents. Death penalties should be given to every corrupt official and the enforcement agents must be transparent and sincere in carrying out such tasks without accepting any bribes or tips.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back