What's new

Can corruption be fought via transparency?

Like they say, if you fight corruption, corruption will turn against you and fight back. Transparency will be crucial in fighting corruption as I believe it encompasses honestly and truthfulness.

Transparency is the sole method of fighting corruption once everything is given account of there won't be room for corruption simple as that

Of course, transparency is major factor that is used in determining the the rate of corruption. A transparent government would always be upright and would be found worthy of emulation. Accountability is another important factor that could be used to fight corruption.

Do you think corruption can be fought with transparency?

To a limited degree, I think it is possible. But that shouldn't be the only thing that should be done to help fight corruption.
I don't think fighting corruption will be possible in this generation in my country because starting from the top to the bottom we all are corrupt in one way or the other so I don't think that will be possible any time shortly.

Transparency is the sole method of fighting corruption once everything is given account of there won't be room for corruption simple as that
Yes having transparency would help in the fight against corruption, though it might not completely stop it but it would help reduce it to some level. As some persons would not want to go through these changes.

I don't think corruption can be fought via transparency alone alit of things is involve in fighting corruption,any body that wants to o right corruption should not be self centered

To a very large extent yes it can, but it going to take a whole lot of dedication, determination and zeal to acquire or achieve that because it's will take some time and you will encounter circumstances

If there is zero tolerance policy against corruption and if the punishment is very severe, and if there is reward system for not being corrupt, I think corruption can be easily tackled.

Yes, transparency can curb corruption. It's best if everything thing done is being accounted for with records kept. This would build trust amongst people.

transparency is the only solution to solving the problems of corruption in the government and even in churches and other institutions because it helps in keep people honest.

I don’t think so but I think it’s the starting point of ending it Because then we are able to see whatever’s is going on .....the only thing is we don’t know what people might be thinking in their heart

Well corruption can be fought thru transparency if we really want to fight corruption because corruption isn't a good thing and can be dealt with but the question is are we ready

To a limited degree, I think it is possible. But that shouldn't be the only thing that should be done to help fight corruption.
There are other ways but transparency is not a bad idea. It is very important that elected officials are transparent and accountable it reduces corruption drastically

Yes. That's the major answer for this. Transparency and accountability will go a long way to combact corruption. We have to leave a legacy.

Yes corruption can be fought via transparency if the person fighting the corruption is transparent and like my president that is fighting corruption and himself is corrupt

Giving the court the power to treat those that are into corruption that are found guilty after a court trail to be jailed is a very good way to handle corruption in a state.

Yeah you can actually fought corruption by transparency, it also solves the cognitive problem in organizations and other parastertal or government public.

To a reasonable extent, I have to agree with this too. Once the workers are very honest with being transparent with their job, it's certainly going to be hard to allow any kind of corruption go unchecked.

Yes, transparency can help curb corruption buy just as you said, it isn't the only measure.
Zero tribalism, nepotism, equity and all are also measures that can help curb corruption to the barest minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back