What's new

Can corruption be fought via transparency?

Transparency has a role to play in the curbing if corruption,when people know things and see things as it is,they are less likely to face gossip

Unfortunately it is very easy for people to call on transparency when it comes to fighting corruption but when it comes to being transparent in handling everything that they do it is something that is usually very difficult which makes it very difficult for corruption to be dealt with hundred percent.

Transparency can help to expose corrupt practices, hold wrongdoers accountable, and deter potential acts of corruption. Transparency alone may not be sufficient to eradicate corruption entirely. While it is a critical component, a comprehensive anti-corruption strategy should also include other elements such as strong legal frameworks, enforcement mechanisms, education and awareness programs, and institutional reforms.

Being transparent in everything you do is one of the ways in which you can fight corruption at any lenght , try as much as possible to avoid anything that has to do with corruption.

Being transparent in your business and anything that you're doing is something that is going to give credibility to your business and as such will drive a lot of trust from your customers in support of your business. It's capable of killing off corruption.

Being transparent in your business and anything that you're doing is something that is going to give credibility to your business and as such will drive a lot of trust from your customers in support of your business. It's capable of killing off corruption.

Transparency makes people trust your business even more. The fact remains that many scam sites and illegitimate businesses are never successful because they are not transparent. They just manage to scam some people who may not have enough knowledge at all.

Transparency makes people trust your business even more. The fact remains that many scam sites and illegitimate businesses are never successful because they are not transparent. They just manage to scam some people who may not have enough knowledge at all.

You are very correct with this assessment because it is something that is very common with most businesses that are scams when it comes to being transparent with their operation. It is something they try as much as they can to hide all the truth so that people will not know that they are scammers.

You are very correct with this assessment because it is something that is very common with most businesses that are scams when it comes to being transparent with their operation. It is something they try as much as they can to hide all the truth so that people will not know that they are scammers.

It is really hard for scammers to become transparent because transparency will make things harder for them and the fact of the matter remains that no one will take them seriously. This is why legitimate companies often try as much as possible to become transparent. They get regulated by governments as well.

The world we live in today is full of deep and very scary deception indeed. Well, we can fight corruption to a certain level, but that doesn't in anyway wipe out corruption at all because it will thrive

Seriously the foundation of human existence have been corrupted so bad that it is most likely impossible for us to fight corruption and eliminate it totally from human existence with the way we have been going for years.

Seriously the foundation of human existence have been corrupted so bad that it is most likely impossible for us to fight corruption and eliminate it totally from human existence with the way we have been going for years.

It may not be possible to eliminate and destroy corruption entirely. However, there are various ways we could reduce it in many ways. We must remember that there are many countries in the world where corruption is quite low. Unfortunately, corruption is quite high in many countries and they tend to be in the worst conditions.

It may not be possible to eliminate and destroy corruption entirely. However, there are various ways we could reduce it in many ways. We must remember that there are many countries in the world where corruption is quite low. Unfortunately, corruption is quite high in many countries and they tend to be in the worst conditions.

Even when it comes to reducing corruption activities are being carried out it is something that is still very challenging to be achieved because those that are involved in acts of corruption always go to a high extent to cover their tracks.

Even when it comes to reducing corruption activities are being carried out it is something that is still very challenging to be achieved because those that are involved in acts of corruption always go to a high extent to cover their tracks.

There are many challenges that a country may have to face when it comes to dealing with corruption. This is because officials who are responsible for stopping corruption may themselves be involved in corruption. So, filtering out such kind of people must be the first thing the government should do.

There are many challenges that a country may have to face when it comes to dealing with corruption. This is because officials who are responsible for stopping corruption may themselves be involved in corruption. So, filtering out such kind of people must be the first thing the government should do.

Most new politicians that are being elected in their various offices today get into that office with a lot of corruption. This is one of the reason why it is going to be very difficult for them to fight corruption because that is what got them to the post.

One of the major reasons for corruption is a desire to live a posh life. Normal people cannot afford posh life unless they abuse authority and take bribes. Therefore, you need to teach people how to live a simple life, or how to make the most of what they already have. I am not sure about transparency but I think decentralization in some ways can control corruption.

Do you think corruption can be fought with transparency?

To a limited degree, I think it is possible. But that shouldn't be the only thing that should be done to help fight corruption.
Yes, transparency can be used as a tool to fight corruption but as you said, it's not going to enough. Corruption have eaten deep into the government, they will go to any level to cover up their corruption. Checks and balances is another tool I will see being very effective in fight corruption.

Can corruption be fought via transparency? I don't believe corruption can be formed via transparency as a matter of fact I believe they should be tied repercussion example like what I heard about North Korea some time ago about the place in a rule or a law that's States any form of embezzlement is death, imagine kind of law in my country Nigeria even if people would want to show it imagine the death is done publicly everybody is watching it live on screen I don't think there's anything that can beat that.

Unfortunately, this cannot be carried out in a state that practices democracy but it is only going to be possible in states that are under military rule. This is because they are the one that have the power to enforce this kind of Law which everyone must abide otherwise you pay the consequences. I believe that it is capable of stopping corruption full-time.

A company should be transparent at all levels and this is the only way to achieve success as a company. There is a reason why big companies like McDonald's, Microsoft, etc have built a great reputation. They offer the best kind of services and try their best to avoid controversies by being transparent.

A company should be transparent at all levels and this is the only way to achieve success as a company. There is a reason why big companies like McDonald's, Microsoft, etc have built a great reputation. They offer the best kind of services and try their best to avoid controversies by being transparent.
Are you saying there's no acts of corruption in McDonald's and Microsoft? I won't call them saints because the only difference from them and others is their own corruption not being a public level of disgrace yet like Activision Blizzard disgraced themselves before Microsoft bought the company.

Are you saying there's no acts of corruption in McDonald's and Microsoft? I won't call them saints because the only difference from them and others is their own corruption not being a public level of disgrace yet like Activision Blizzard disgraced themselves before Microsoft bought the company.

The thing that some people don't know about corruption is that it is everywhere. It is how you package yourself that will make others not see how corrupt that your system is. I have heard a lot even with Facebook selling some user's data to third parties in the past which I can say is the highest level of corruption too considering how big that the company is.

The thing that some people don't know about corruption is that it is everywhere. It is how you package yourself that will make others not see how corrupt that your system is. I have heard a lot even with Facebook selling some user's data to third parties in the past which I can say is the highest level of corruption too considering how big that the company is.

Seriously, this is a very big problem that we are facing all over the world today because corruption is something that have eaten into the fibre of our society. It's gotten to the point that it seems like something that is normal for someone to be involved in one kind of corruption or another just because of their selfishness.

I've witnessed heinous corrupt practices in different levels of government when I was into politics. There's no segment in the society which is as corrupt and filled with bribery too. If you know how to look the other way, you will become very rich quickly.

The world we live in today is full of deep and very scary deception indeed. Well, we can fight corruption to a certain level, but that doesn't in anyway wipe out corruption at all because it will thrive

It gets so frustrating when you will see some politicians that are going to be saying a lot of things about helping to fight corruption before they are elected. Once they are now in power, they are going to be the ones that will be heading the corrupt practices that is going on in the office they are in charge.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back