What's new

Can anyone invest in the stock exchange without experience?

It is not that the person investing on the stock market is actually going to be doing the trading himself, he can enlist the services of a professional to do the trading for him if he feels okay with it untill he gets the expertise

yes well said without experience its not possible to stand in the stock market because its not easy to keep your money safe there if you invest in stock market.
most people invest in stock exchange without having any experience but you must have a good broker this will help you to succeed in stock exchange market.

To me any investment without experience or knowledge about the business or investment is not with or is considered useless because you cant have the capacity to run the business effectively as it is supposed to be done and you may end losing your resources and time for nothing. so it is advisable to have knowledge before embarking in to any form of business.

Yes, stock trading is just like forex, crypto trading etc trading in the digital world. Very hard to succeed with for one without much experience z the experience ones earns. When trading stocks, we should trade what we can afford to lose, and not trade all we have for life.
yes well said...its not only stocks but you need a good skill to do anything as forex and crypto currencies because you invest for profit so needed goo skill.

This will be a bit difficult to answer because just anybody can not not trade but people who are very interested and are ready to take the risk involved in the trading of forex, people that at ready to trade forex must also be prepare to take some level of training and risk.

Stock exchange is hard even with experience so without experience you can imagine it would be harder to do, there are risks associated so it's important to have at least a mentor if you don't have experience

yes well said...its not only stocks but you need a good skill to do anything as forex and crypto currencies because you invest for profit so needed good skill.
That's that. We enter into those trading options online with our sight set on achieving great things around them. I don't see myself losing money unnecessarily on trading, that's why i trade when i have much funds to risk.

First of all I don't know how trading of stockvwork because I do not have interest to trade and invest in it,most of my investment is a digital investment although , there are some I concentrate on ,an example of the one I concentrate on is investment in cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.

First of all I don't know how trading of stockvwork because I do not have interest to trade and invest in it,most of my investment is a digital investment although , there are some I concentrate on ,an example of the one I concentrate on is investment in cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.
Stock is similar to any other trading option, lime the forex, Cryptocurrency, binary. It just depends on the one you're passionate about.

Stock is similar to any other trading option, lime the forex, Cryptocurrency, binary. It just depends on the one you're passionate about.
yes you are right it's the same as forex, cryptocurrencies, and binary and in all, you need a good skill to get a return for your hard work.

yes you are right it's the same as forex, cryptocurrencies, and binary and in all, you need a good skill to get a return for your hard work.
You're right too, its just like those options of trade. Without experience it won't be easy going. One who is very motivated and passionate to drive it on around stock trading with consistency, build success around it with time.

Okay I don't know or have any understanding about it, how do we trade it ? does it have different currency like forex that we can paired with each one other and trade for profit ? I just want to have a basic understanding of how it work. That is all

Okay I don't know or have any understanding about it, how do we trade it ? does it have different currency like forex that we can paired with each one other and trade for profit ? I just want to have a basic understanding of how it work. That is all
I've not traded binary before, I see its review online his the search engine, i decided to study about it little through the text I read about it. You can go make researches around binary and ascertain how it works.

It is very risky for anyone to invest in a business he or she does not fully understand. Before you invest in any business including stocks make sure you know what the future holds and understand it very well.

I know that stock, crypto, forex etc, trading is risky. But if one is experienced enough in any of them. Then you should know that, success come through it, better than the downtime.

I know that stock, crypto, forex etc, trading is risky. But if one is experienced enough in any of them. Then you should know that, success come through it, better than the downtime.
yes one can invest in stock exchange market without having any experience if he or she has a good broker they will put them through and also make good profit.

I've not traded binary before, I see its review online his the search engine, i decided to study about it little through the text I read about it. You can go make researches around binary and ascertain how it works.
okay it's okay I will do a research about it because I have been hearing about the binary option but I have never for once think of what it is all about because maybe I believe is another form of forex exchanges you can use to trade currencies as we here in forex.

Stock exchange is challenging even with expertise, so imagine how tough it would be without it. Because there are risks involved, you should have at least a mentor if you don't already have one.

okay it's okay I will do a research about it because I have been hearing about the binary option but I have never for once think of what it is all about because maybe I believe is another form of forex exchanges you can use to trade currencies as we here in forex.
I don't even understand how it works really. I read the review on forums like BMF, quora, and also google search engine. But i didn't understand how exactly the trading option runs. If i have enough time I'll study it.

I think it is unwise to invest your funds in something you don't have adequate knowledge in because you will most likely suffer losses in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back