What's new

Can anyone invest in the stock exchange without experience?

A stock exchange is just as likely to be a physical space as a virtual one because these highly regulated institutions are now dominated by electronic trading. The listed stock exchanges in the United States are the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq. The NYSE is at the top threshold and requires companies to maintain a share price of at least $4.

It is not that the person investing on the stock market is actually going to be doing the trading himself, he can enlist the services of a professional to do the trading for him if he feels okay with it untill he gets the expertise
I don't think it will be easy for someone without experience to invest in stock without knowing much about it, but like you said , he can seek the assistance of a professional to assist him/her.

I think it is unwise to invest your funds in something you don't have adequate knowledge in because you will most likely suffer losses in the end.
as you have likely say I didn't your comment it is unwise to invest your phone is something you do not know or have accurate knowledge on but most people invest in stock exchange when they do not have the idea but with a good broker.

Definitely no. This is not just about stock exchange only, but any venture like Crypto Currencies, forex trading and the likes. Once you don't have the knowledge, you are bound to fail always.

Experience is need on what ever has to do with forex trading or the stock exchange market, if not you will end up loosing every single thing you have and not make a single profit.

Experience is need on what ever has to do with forex trading or the stock exchange market, if not you will end up loosing every single thing you have and not make a single profit.
Stock exchange market is one of the dangerous market to invest on without having the experience or else the stock traders will continue to feed aft from the person ignorance. It is not advisable to invest on any business without experience.

Yes you can, but if you want to earn profits from the investments you have made, it's important to have the knowledge. Make a research first about certain strategies or the companies that you're planning to invest in.

Stock exchange market is one of the dangerous market to invest on without having the experience or else the stock traders will continue to feed aft from the person ignorance. It is not advisable to invest on any business without experience.
True, experience is needed, i was once a victim of this, i decided to go into forex trading with having any previous knowledge or experience, i didnt even make use of their demo account. In the end i lost my investment. But now i took a break to study more about it before i decide to go back

To me investment in anything you knows nothing about it is just like work done equal to zero because you only invest without knowing what you are to do and what you are to avoid. so I advice any who wish to invest should at all means knows something about what he is up to.

To me investment in anything you knows nothing about it is just like work done equal to zero because you only invest without knowing what you are to do and what you are to avoid. so I advice any who wish to invest should at all means knows something about what he is up to.
It's possible to invest in a business you really don't through a trusted proxy, but although it may turn out good because of the proxy you used, it's very important you consciously learn how the place you put your works.

You've got to know most importantly how the finance of the company works and how your investment will get you returns.

Investing in stock market without experience or knowledge of how the market works is very risky. This investor is doing himself or herself more harm than good. There are some basic things you have to understand, how the share works, the company with potential shares, you have to know how to study the market, sometimes there are tools and softwares needed for trading which you have to be aware of too. It is just my opinion.

Some bit of experience is needed in whatever business or investment scheme you ventured into. If you don't have experience, and employ people to help you trade. You won't earn much as an experience trader, cos those who trade for you will ripe you off. Cos they're the ones doing the business, taking the risks to succeed.

Yes it can be possible but it depends on how much more effort you put into it
But you now experience is the best teacher your need to have the experience

It is true to iinvest in things that you have at least some little knowledge about.You get this through learning,experience and practice.After learning you need to engage in practice to gain compitence.

It's better to not invest in the Stock market or in any type of investment scheme when you don't have experience or you are short of experience and one more thing, you shouldn't invest with borrowed funds.

In case we are not experienced, we can take the help of Stock Brokers and now there are many websites or apps that hire these stockbrokers who work for us in exchange for a fee.

The stock market is quite different in other forms of investment in the sense that stock market requires a stock broker who knows about the market so potential investors don't need to know much.

any digital investment you are going into is something you need to do a serious research about to know the type of investment that is good and those that are red flag not to enter, research and understanding about your area of concentration is very important

any digital investment you are going into is something you need to do a serious research about to know the type of investment that is good and those that are red flag not to enter, research and understanding about your area of concentration is very important
In fact your research must be very detailed not just reading about the business. Stock exchange markets is a professional investment that need to be understood deeply which can be achieved through past experience or training.

Any investment that is risky of losing is something you must have an experience before you even think of investing, if you think that the one you are investing might have the possibility of you losing your money if you invested wrongly then you should have an experience before you go into it.

In fact your research must be very detailed not just reading about the business. Stock exchange markets is a professional investment that need to be understood deeply which can be achieved through past experience or training.
I don't have an idea about it but if I'm thinking of going into stock exchange market I think I need to do a research about it because I personally cannot go into something I do not understand, in generally it is not even the best option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back