What's new

Can anyone invest in the stock exchange without experience?

Of course one can invest in the stock market without experience. But one should also be ready to suffer substantial losses before finding the right formula.

You just need some idea on how share market operates and you need money to buy shares. You will gradually learn from your own experience.As a starter, always invest in primary shares

Sure you can if you don't have any experience. Infact, you don't need an experience to invest in something you are the one going to be running. You only need a good financial adviser on such. That's all

For stock exchange you need to do your due deligence in knowing the history of the organisation and track record and the directors and their viability in the market.Stock is mostly done by brokers who will guide you accordingly.

I understand that you actually need to learn little about stock exchange platform so you don't invest in the wrong company and start making loss instead of profit

You need experience when it comes to investing on stocks. Without experience i don't think it will be easy going around stock and shares.

Experience is the best essential element in business so if you don't have experience is not advisable to engage in such business because you are already planning a gate way to your failure because you will be incapable of running the business.

I would strongly advise against that. So many people with experience have been burnt in the stock market. A newbie should learn from experienced ones before delving into the stock market.

My nephew used to work in the stock exchange and he advised me to not engage in trading if I am not well-versed with the stock market. But definitely you can buy stocks if you want to. All you need is to contact a stock broker and instruct him to purchase for you. But regarding the profitability that is another matter. If you do not know the ins and outs of the stock market then you might lose your investment.

Of course, anyone can invest in the stock market without experience. But one must have an experienced folk who is leading one in the right direction.

If you're inexperienced, get an experienced mentor and follow his/her strategy. When you get good, you can carve your own path.

I agree with you. Many did before and I I'm sure, someone continue to make this serious mistake! Not even take advice from the banks, because I think they make invest stock to those who have no experience, almost certainty according to the interest of the bank, rather than that of the customer!

To invest in the stock market without you having any experience in investing there is very possible. But to be able to trade in the stock market by yourself, you will need to be trained to do that or get yourself the required knowledge and skill on how to go about trading the market yourself. That is very important

Investing on any business without experience is dangerous not to talk of stock exchange business that requires some form of training or education to be successful in it. Any business that you venture in without experience will likely collapse within weeks or months.

Every one has to start somewhere and everyone will be inexperienced in the beginning. If you have knowledge, you do not require experience to make profits.

Experience is just needed when it comes trading. Be it forex, Cryptocurrency, stock and binary etc. We nerd experience yo keep things going for us. Its not like gambling, that require luck for its bettors to excel. It is game of intuition, experience, and strategies etc.
yes experience needed to be entered in the stock market because it needs a heavy amount to invest and you may lose a lot if you don't know anything about it so learn before invest.

You don't have to be experienced to get into the stock market. Every professional at some point was a beginner, so, there is room for you as a beginner now as well

yes experience needed to be entered in the stock market because it needs a heavy amount to invest and you may lose a lot if you don't know anything about it so learn before invest.
With out experience i don't see myself hanging around stock trading, cos its highly risky like any other trading option. And some reasonable amount of money is needed to trade and have realistic chances of success.

With out experience i don't see myself hanging around stock trading, cos its highly risky like any other trading option. And some reasonable amount of money is needed to trade and have realistic chances of success.
yes well said without experience its not possible to stand in the stock market because its not easy to keep your money safe there if you invest in stock market.

Because investing in anything you must have experience in such so that you will succeed in the investment, so investing in stock you must have knowledge about it.

yes well said without experience its not possible to stand in the stock market because its not easy to keep your money safe there if you invest in stock market.
Yes, stock trading is just like forex, crypto trading etc trading in the digital world. Very hard to succeed with for one without much experience z the experience ones earns. When trading stocks, we should trade what we can afford to lose, and not trade all we have for life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back