What's new

Can anyone invest in the stock exchange without experience?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
I would like to say that If you do not have any experience to invest on the stock exchange, then it is good if you do not invest in it.There are many people in our country Those who invest their money on the stock exchange without any experience This is why they mostly suffer losses.You should have complete knowledge about this before doing any business or investing.

Experience is just needed when it comes trading. Be it forex, Cryptocurrency, stock and binary etc. We nerd experience yo keep things going for us. Its not like gambling, that require luck for its bettors to excel. It is game of intuition, experience, and strategies etc.

Experience is just needed when it comes trading. Be it forex, Cryptocurrency, stock and binary etc. We nerd experience yo keep things going for us. Its not like gambling, that require luck for its bettors to excel. It is game of intuition, experience, and strategies etc.
True , experience is highly need to invest in forex and other forms of investment , however how can experience come without trying ? . I think it is better put , experience makes one to succeed in stick market

Financial markets and money market are profitable but also require expertise to prevent loss of funds deposited. Same with stock exchange, one has to know when to buy and sell shares which require expertise.

I would like to say that If you do not have any experience to invest on the stock exchange, then it is good if you do not invest in it.There are many people in our country Those who invest their money on the stock exchange without any experience This is why they mostly suffer losses.You should have complete knowledge about this before doing any business or investing.
Firstly why would you invest in something you have no experience about,is like you are trowing your money in the river and never get it back. So the best way to go about anny investment is to do your research on it both offline and online,so you could get a better result out of it. So kindly take your time to do research on any investment you want to go into and make sure you have upto 50% experience about it.

True , experience is highly need to invest in forex and other forms of investment , however how can experience come without trying ? . I think it is better put , experience makes one to succeed in stock market
Yeah, through trying, one can garner experience. Experience doesn't just come like that, we must work it out, for it to come by. Had it been i never tried Cryptocurrency, i would've been doubting its uniqueness. Saying, its a scam, when it isn't all.

I think yes because from my point of view as far as the person hires a professional/expert to oversee the investment and always gives feedback.

Well I don't think it is possible for anyone to invest in stock trade without any experience, you must have experience in stock trade before you can invest in the business

I would say investment of whatsoever sort needs knowledge. Although you could leave your stock investment in the hands of a broker, you still need a bit experience or information about how it should be handled. So, at least a little knowledge or experience would go a long way to help you and save guard your investment.

If you are just starting out, I believe you should start with the primary market, instead of secondary market. Primary market is where you buy IPO shares. These shares cost less.

Write your reply... investing in a stock exchange with out an experience is just like casting you money on a sea an Never find it. a stock is a marketing are that needs and experience people to be trading on it and need a sharp and knowledgeable people to do it it not you can end up losing your money.so it not advicerble for non experience person to tread on stock exchange.

Concerning if anyone can invest into stock exchange without any experience. Well, experience is the best teacher as said and when it comes to trading, experience is surely needed most times to carry out successful trades and to avoid loss of money or investment. If an individual doesn't have experience yet, he can meet up with an expertise on such trade for directions

As an investor going into any business you have to know more about the business for investing that also goes with stock exchange, you have to know how it operates before you can invest into it.

We have seen a lot of people who often talk of their profits gotten from forex trading and you see how watering it is, but in reality, most people loose more than they earn in trading so it is very important that you first analyses and have good knledgeon markets before diving in.

Investing in stock without proper research and idea of what the whole thing is all about is like cooking soup with any knowledge of it... It will be disastrous .

Yes you can. You can invest in the stock market by using the services of a professional stock trader on your behalf. So, yes you can

Yes, anyone can. But such person should be ready to dabble in the aqua of loss. As in why would anyone even attempt to do business they don't know anything about?

Definitely, I believe there are people out there who you could invest with who in turn invest in stocks or crypto however having a little knowledge does not hurt.

A good investor always have knowledge on what he wants to invest on. It is not always advisable not to have deep knowledge of what we want to invest on. It is even better to invest and keep someone with deep knowledge in charge of it.

You don't need experience, you can try even if you are a newbie, however, you need to have knowledge on the share market and the proper understanding of the various companies listed on the stock exchanges

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back