deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
These are people I used to be very similar to because I thought that if a stock wasn't too expensive, it would grow very quickly with the first big infusion of funds. However, that didn't happen, and even now, with a wealth of knowledge that I didn't have, people still buy these stocks in the hopes of making money. Although I have made money on these shares in the past, it was a one-time event, and my earnings were not as high as you may expect. In my opinion, it is not worth it if you want to create a solid portfolio that will unquestionably consistently generate profits for you.

It is extremely difficult to get rich with penny stocks since they are companies that are usually just starting out, there is not much information about them and the risk is too high due to these factors, so if you are not willing to invest a considerable amount of time and resources In these investments and wait long enough for these companies to grow, if they do, it is better not to risk.

I do not know of anyone who has become rich with penny stocks, but theoretically speaking it is possible to become rich with penny stocks provided the stocks you bought gains value by hundreds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back