What's new

Can anyone invest in the stock exchange without experience?

I might want to say that If you don't have any insight to contribute to the stock trade, then, at that point it is acceptable on the off chance that you don't put resources into it. There are numerous individuals in our country who put away their cash on the stock trade with no experience This is the reason they generally endure losses. You ought to have total information about this prior to doing any business or contributing.

I think having a complete knowledge of how things works in the stock market will enable you avoid mistakes and potential loss.

The major problems a lot of people have because they really wants to make money very quick not knowing that you must seek knowledge first.

I don't think the stock market is somewhere you can just wake up one morning and decided to venture into I think you need a broker

You don't need experience, you can try even if you are a newbie, however, you need to have knowledge on the share market and the proper understanding of the various companies listed on the stock exchanges
No one can invest in stock exchange without experience you need to have experience before you go in to invest in the stock exchange market.

Sure, you could invest in stock without the knowledge in the business. You would need the services to the stock broker to help you invest and also give you financial advice. Or you could copy the trading strategy of expert in the field. It's a very important thing to do.

I don't think the stock market is somewhere you can just wake up one morning and decided to venture into I think you need a broker
No, it isn't. You need good knowledge and skill to earn from stock exchange. It won't hurt to take sometimes first to learn the skills needed before you start investing in it.

I can still invest in stock exchange without experience but I will definitely seek the services of a good broker to advise and guardians.

Its like trading without experience, you may experience a lot of losses.
Though many people believe they can trade without experience but buying stock is very different.
You need to learn from a professional.

Before you can invest in anything in life , you must know one or two things about it before going into it, so you have to know better about investing in stock exchange before investing.
Financial markets and money market are profitable but also require expertise to prevent loss of funds deposited. Same with stock exchange, one has to know when to buy and sell shares which require expertise
Post automatically merged:

Before you can invest in anything in life , you must know one or two things about it before going into it, so you have to know better about investing in stock exchange before investing.
Financial markets and money market are profitable but also require expertise to prevent loss of funds deposited. Same with stock exchange, one has to know when to buy and sell shares which require expertise

Last edited:
Anyone that goes into investing in stock without having a pre-knowledge on what it entails is either building castles in the air or walking the dead end.

Yes you can invest in the stock market without prior experience but make sure the knowledge you've gotten is top-notch else you'll burn your fingers immediately you enter and you'll be back to zero sooner than you expect.

I do not think that investing in stocks without experience is a good idea because a newbie might suffer from huge loss. I have been trading in crypto and it seems like crypto trading is quite similar to stock trading in many aspects.

You obviously needs experience if truly you actually want to make gain from the market , because of how risky the market as the person could lose more money if not careful

I would like to say that If you do not have any experience to invest on the stock exchange, then it is good if you do not invest in it.There are many people in our country Those who invest their money on the stock exchange without any experience This is why they mostly suffer losses.You should have complete knowledge about this before doing any business or investing.
It is like walking blindly and not expecting to fall.
before you delve into something, you have to know what that thing is all about.
Otherwise, you may run into severe losses.

Financial markets and money market are profitable but also require expertise to prevent loss of funds deposited. Same with stock exchange, one has to know when to buy and sell shares which require expertise.
The stock mrket participation do not really need am expart to be involved in it,i personally have some shares in some company,all i did was to approach my stock broker for advice on the right stock to buy.

Concerning if anyone can invest into stock exchange without any experience. Well, experience is the best teacher as said and when it comes to trading, experience is surely needed most times to carry out successful trades and to avoid loss of money or investment. If an individual doesn't have experience yet, he can meet up with an expertise on such trade for directions

Yes, one can invest in stock exchange without experience, it is from doing something that one gain experience afterall. A newbie can invest in stock exchange even though an experienced person will be better.

Investing on the Stock Exchange without experience is very risky as it might lead to a total loss. Because as it was said that "Experience is the best Teacher", venturing into something you have no idea or few idea might not yield a positive result

Investing on the Stock Exchange without experience is very risky as it might lead to a total loss. Because as it was said that "Experience is the best Teacher", venturing into something you have no idea or few idea might not yield a positive result
Let me agree with you because it is foolish to invest in a scheme that you don't know. In my experience I am still in the learning stage about stocks because I am new to the game. I do not want my investment to suffer partial losses due to my ignorance. It is better to be equipped with proper knowledge before you embark on a particular investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back