What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

No business is small,he can get a lot of money from that by painting nails to people, he will definitely get money most especially in season like this, when there are a lot of events.
You are right. In my locality, I have seen a lot of males go into manicure and pedicure and they are really making good money for themselves daily.

You are right. In my locality, I have seen a lot of males go into manicure and pedicure and they are really making good money for themselves daily.
Likewise here in my locality, I even heard of a student in the school who earn about 4k naira daily within the school,just by cutting peoples nail.

A man can work as a nail painter. There lots of make hair dresser in my cities. Male hair dresser usually receive lots of patronage because ladies believe that they maintain full focus than the female counter part. You just need a good location for this service.

Likewise here in my locality, I even heard of a student in the school who earn about 4k naira daily within the school,just by cutting peoples nail.
It's very true that some even earn more. Apart from pedicure and manicure, they also fix eye lashes and other beauty procedures and they earn good amounts daily from it.

It's very true that some even earn more. Apart from pedicure and manicure, they also fix eye lashes and other beauty procedures and they earn good amounts daily from it.
Wow thats great even though it seems not to be common here,but are there such type of men in your locality that fix eyelashes and the rest of the cosmetics?

It is very possible for man to work as nail painter there is nothing bad if a man work as nail painter, is a good business that gives good money I don't see anything bad with the business.

It is very possible for man to work as nail painter there is nothing bad if a man work as nail painter, is a good business that gives good money I don't see anything bad with the business.
That is right. This business is a very good one to do these days. As long as a man has the skills, he can go ahead and do it. It has so much profits and there are no gender specific jobs these days.

That's possible I've seen many people in my area that does that. The business of nail painting is very lucrative especially if you have good customer's.

It is very possible.
Most of the guys i see in my locality plaiting female hair are also involved in this.
They even tend to pull more crowd.
It is a nice business if coupled with hair making and even make-up
I have seen them too, especially around our university campus here. They are the most patronized by females. They make hair, fix nails and even do make up. Lol.

I just came from a post that said what a man can do, a woman can do better. So a man can also do what a woman does. Many people fear that taking up jobs perceived to be for men only emasculates the man. That isn't entirely true.

Wow thats great even though it seems not to be common here,but are there such type of men in your locality that fix eyelashes and the rest of the cosmetics?
Yes they are many males into it. Surprisingly, they really get more patronage than the females who are also in the same line of business.

Yes they are many males into it. Surprisingly, they really get more patronage than the females who are also in the same line of business.
Ohh that sounds amazing,they will definitely earn a lot of money with that,but what about you,what type of business are you into,and how do you cope with it.

I don't believe in gender roles in jobs, anyone can do any jobs provided he/she has the knowledge, skills and experience. A man can work as a nail painter, makeup artists as well as hair dresser.

Man can be a nail painter if he has interest. Their is nothing bad in man to become a nail maker or penicure.women like men to fix their nails for them than women.

Ohh that sounds amazing,they will definitely earn a lot of money with that,but what about you,what type of business are you into,and how do you cope with it.
I am into teaching but I also have an online business I'm managing presently. Combining both is enough to hold body and soul together.

I am into teaching but I also have an online business I'm managing presently. Combining both is enough to hold body and soul together.
Wow that's a very good decision, this days when one only concentrated in only one way of earning money,the money won't be able to supply all his need.

There is no job that a woman can do that a man cannot do, it is just that some businesses are gender selective due to the nature of the business.
You cannot be more right about this. Men are now painting nails, making hairs and into women wears. There's nothing wrong with that though it's kind of gender selective

Of course he can do it and the funny thing is that he'll get a lot of patronage from the females - I think it's kind of a psychological thing when men venture into things like this; women would just prefer them.

It's obvious that there's no work that man can do that woman cannot do and vice versa. Therefore man can also do nail painting as far as he's good at his job.

Yes, a man can work as a nail painter if he has the passion for it. There are so many works labelled as "women work" which men are doing and they end up even doing better than some women.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back