What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

Absolutely I don't see it being a problem at all, men can do the same job and be just as successful nail painters as women, men can be just as punctual and creative as women at this specific job. I've never heard that a nail painter was bad at his job just because he is a male and not a female and I don't think that I will ever hear of it, and even if so the reason won't be his sex but his skills. Every man who wants to be a nail painter should go ahead and try it out and not let society judge him and put stereotypes on him just because of his own sex.

At the end of the day the most important thing will still be what the man has to offer, well if that's what he is talented on and the man can do it perfectly I don't see anything wrong with that, it is a work and it's not something to be ashamed of.

A lot of people will see this as a crime or so many people might believe this is degrading . You have to understand that everyone are looking for a means of survival and as long as what they are doing is legal I don't see anything wrong with that. Customer satisfaction is their main priority.

I accept anybody can paint their nails and dress be that as it may they like. It doesn't essentially have to be be a certain sexual orientation as it were being able to do one thing and the other can't. I think you'll be able do anything you need to do as long because it makes you upbeat, trust this makes a difference in its possess small way

The fact is in the world presently, anything can happen and anyone can be seen doing any job. But when a male starts doing a nail painter, it will definitely affect his business. Because it'll limit his customer base.

Yes I know men who work as nail painters in my area. I see a lot of them actually. There is no where they said it is a female gender thing to be a nail painter. If you have also noticed, you will see men as nail filers and painters in some movies these days if you're very attentive to details in films.

The most funny thing about male doing female job occupation is that the females prefer frequently the male shop more than their own female counterparts because they said male are neat and serious with work.
Yes I know men who work as nail painters in my area. I see a lot of them actually. There is no where they said it is a female gender thing to be a nail painter. If you have also noticed, you will see men as nail filers and painters in some movies these days if you're very attentive to details in films.

Working as a painter in my country is a very cool business that one do indoor for a period of highest 9 hours and earn his cool money. So a man working as a painter is not a problem except you are not broke.
For a man to become a painter is very good thing. Most men get there income from painting and the are living a good standard of life with there families and friends.

Last edited:
Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
These days the era of a particlar business being for certain gender has started to fizzle out,most stereotype jobs have been taken over by the opposite gendr,the thing there is that one should be dedicated and proficient at what he does.

These days the era of a particlar business being for certain gender has started to fizzle out,most stereotype jobs have been taken over by the opposite gendr,the thing there is that one should be dedicated and proficient at what he does.
To me it does not really matter as long as the services you are offering is satisfying to your clients , you will definitely make a lot of money. It was then that a lot of people put much interest in gender-related business.

Actually nail painting is a business and is one of the way through which icome can be generated. I can even do that if I can earned some good amount of money from it.

Of course, that's very much possible, remember the endgame is to make money, if you are ok earning money as a nail painter then that's fine, do what works out for you.

Themain reason and the aim of working is to make mkney and make end meets no matter the type of work we are doing in life , so i lave seen a lot of male doing female job presently .
Of course, that's very much possible, remember the endgame is to make money, if you are ok earning money as a nail painter then that's fine, do what works out for you.

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as the person is passionate about the business because that is what really matters. It is just a way of earning money and nothing else.

Themain reason and the aim of working is to make mkney and make end meets no matter the type of work we are doing in life , so i lave seen a lot of male doing female job presently .
That's very true, the end game is to make money, it doesn't really matter if you do a female job, just do the right thing that will earn you money and always do what works out for you.

Actually nail painting is a business and is one of the way through which icome can be generated. I can even do that if I can earned some good amount of money from it.
Nail painting is a good and lucrative business that brings good amount of money most especially if You can join hair dressing and saloon business to it which some male also do .

lately I have seen a female barber here so I guess it would depend on the culture if the man will work as a manicurist. But for a home service job I guess it is all right since the manicurist is not exposed to the eyes of the public

Traditionally, women have held the majority of the positions, but times have changed, and now women prefer to hire men to do their makeup, manicures, and hairstyles.

We are in the technology world where anything is possible , men has been doing women's job and vice versa , so i have seen a male hairdresser , doing manicure and a male make up artist .
Traditionally, women have held the majority of the positions, but times have changed, and now women prefer to hire men to do their makeup, manicures, and hairstyles.

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
The job is for woman but if you really want to work as a nail painter you absolutely can the problem is that peaple may want to go to a woman to make their nails done then to a man it can affect business negatively

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back