What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

A man working as a nail painter is challenging. You have to make sure you are ready to take up the challenge. In this occupation, females dominates. So you have to be unique in your approach
There are very few painters that are mean because ordinarily the job is not a new job rather eat a female job but the thing is that you will always see men that are doing some female job no matter how few they are.

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
There is nothing wrong with a man starting up a nail painting business because even the female will rather prefer the man to make her nails compare to the same gender

Yes, the job is for business business but I don’t advise men should work as a nail painter. There are several jobs in the world why can’t they choose a job that will make them sound nice. Mostly these types of job are being done by women not men. But if you can do it better than women you can equally do it.

I have never seen it in person that a man works as a nail painter before though. But I know I have seen it in movies. There is nothing wrong about a man working as a nail painter

There is no particular agenda that is designated with the job of nail painting . as a man if you can take out time to learn then you can be a very good nail painter.

A man can very well work as a nail painter .in fact I have seen a lot of people who are men and a very successful in it. As a man I even think that you stand a better advantage.
The funny thing is that men are even more good in these areas than the ladies, speaking from experience I have seen and heard alot of cases, whereby the guys are doing way better than the ladies.

I have never seen it in person that a man works as a nail painter before though. But I know I have seen it in movies. There is nothing wrong about a man working as a nail painter
The fact that you have never seen a man working as a nail painter before does not mean that it does not exist as there are always going to be exception in any case. What marvels me the most one day was the fact that I saw a woman driving and heavy duty truck that I feel that it's only men that can drive such a truck.

If the art of nail painting is what you enjoy doing as a man, then why should you not make money out of it if you actually do know how to paint nails. I see no reason you should deny yourself that job

Definitely yes,infact now adays we have male who does nail painting more than the female,well most say it is their job as a model to do that but other just enjoy doing it

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
There are men who works in salons, making hair, doing Mani and pedis, it's not a big deal only some part of the world sees it as taboo

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business
Yes. Women are more comfortable with a man being their hair stylist, nail painter etc. I bet he’s gonna have a lot of customers.

There are some jobs not meant for men not because he can't do it but because it can't put enough food on the table nor buy a ferrari, if nail painting is bringing in millions monthly that is the job of a man but if not leave it for the ladies
Post automatically merged:

It's a taboo my dear how much is all that producing if there is money in it, it's no taboo but I see it as support money from your woman so that she won't be idle let her get something doing.
There are men who works in salons, making hair, doing Mani and pedis, it's not a big deal only some part of the world sees it as taboo

Definitely yes,infact now adays we have male who does nail painting more than the female,well most say it is their job as a model to do that but other just enjoy doing it
I completely agree with you that a man can work as a nail polisher but there are very few men that will actually work as a nail polisher as most men seals nail polishing as a female job even plaiting of hair there are men that are into it but they are very few men that are into that kind of a business.

Yes that is even very good and it generate alot of money for those who are involved. there are some guys who have dedicated themselves to this kind of business and they are doing good and earned alot from it.

This business is not limited to any gender,in fact most businesses are not limited to certain genders.where I stay, a lot of men are into nail painting

Of course yes, I believe that is something that is very common in my country with a lot of men taking up such business opportunity and women do patronize them very well.

I don't see anything wrong with this as long as it is generating money to the man, all.business can be done by both male and female. You are not losing your position as a man by engaging in this type of a business.

In culture the man is a barber and the manucurerist is a woman, but if the man insisted i think it is okay if the man is good at it very well

Yes of course. The job is a nice job. But you can't just be doing the painting of nail alone. Learn manicure and pedicure with it. Even tattooing and piercing will be a good one.
Congratulations

A man can be a new painter and still be very good in it. The most important thing is having the right skill and the right customer delivery to keep having repeat customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back