Can a man work as a nail painter?

tray59

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Mar 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.

Yes the job is for women but if this man can do it and do it to the best of his ability then there is no fault in that and I think women will patronize him if his work is good

The job in the past is primarily for women but times have changed that men are now the most sought after by women to make up their faces do their nails and make their hair.

In my university campus, it is makes who do this kind of work the most and from their dealings, I'm sure they are making good amount of money.

It is a mostly women type of job. But if he is able to do it very well and has been doing it before now and still gets women patronages, then he can set himself up for the business full time

In our culture the barber is a male and the manicurist is a female. But lately I have seen a female barber here so I guess it would depend on the culture if the man will work as a manicurist. But for a home service job I guess it is all right since the manicurist is not exposed to the eyes of the public.

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
Of course he can start a nail painting business if he has a big capital. He will just manage the nail painting business and not be the one to do it because he can hire lady nail painters.

I do not see able body men choosing this type of profession. I believe it's a job for the lazy. Why is he not looking at developing skills on graphics designing, coding and some more lucrative job rather than settling for pennies.

This kind of business is specifically made for women. However, if your brother have the skills and capability of doing the business then he is good to go and again he can also hire a female to work with him

Of course a man can workm as a nail painter. If you as a man wants to do this type of job, you should know that is the quality of service that you provide that will attract customers to you

Of course a man can workm as a nail painter. If you as a man wants to do this type of job, you should know that is the quality of service that you provide that will attract customers to you
If that is what he or she want to do of course you can and he is comfortable with the fur of that job you can be able to do that as his profession.

What makes any think a man cannot work as a nail painter. Is this the job only secured to women? Are men degraded for working as a nail painter?

A man can actually work as a painter so far the person is very good in the expertise and to be candid with you. Ladies will like if a man do their painting for them

A man can actually work as a painter so far the person is very good in the expertise and to be candid with you. Ladies will like if a man do their painting for them
Yes it is no actual job that a man cannot do as far as the job pays if the job peace him well and he is comfortable with the earnings he can be able to do that.

Yeah a man can work as a nail painter , the job is not specifically just for a gender ,there are men that have done the job and have earned little sucess by doing the job

The best nail painters and hairdressers in my country right now are mostly men. I think gone are the days when some businesses were divided according to gender. These days as long as you have the skills in something, you can do it.

The best nail painters and hairdressers in my country right now are mostly men. I think gone are the days when some businesses were divided according to gender. These days as long as you have the skills in something, you can do it.
which country are you from?well I know that men can work as nail painter and women can as well do so but the most important thing is experience and how to do the work really very well so as to attract the customer and bring more

It is possible for a man to do nail painting business it is likely to receive more patronage than the female counterpart. The reason is that ladies will believe that man will handle the job more than the women.

Well I don't know that a man can work as a nail painter but the kind of people that we have in my country is those nail cutters that can also paint but for a man to have a beauty salon and be painting people's nail is what I don't think is possible.

There is no job that a woman can do that a man cannot do, it is just that some businesses are gender selective due to the nature of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back