What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

Yes why not , men can work as a nail painter and can even be better than the women doing it. I have plenty make friends working at the salon and braiding ladies hair. So I think men can work as a nail painter

We are in the world where technology is advancing Every day and we are having different types of job opportunities, so a man can work as a nail painter and even a hair dresser.
We are in the world where technology is advancing Every day and we are having different types of job opportunities, so a man can work as a nail painter and even a hair dresser.

Of course it's possible. Of course it also depends on the country you're in. I know in the US we welcome people to open whatever business they want, but some other countries out there may not even allow men to work at such jobs. But I think most places wouldn't be opposed to it.

My motto is, do what makes you happy, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

I don't see why not, so far as he is determined and dedicated he can do any job including nail painting all he needs to do is block his ears to peoples speculation work hard and before he knows he is a successful business man.

The job are mainly for females to do , but that doesn't deny the fact that men also engaged in the business. To me it does not matter who does the business as long as they are able to satisfy their clients . That is all what matters.

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
Everybody are hustling looking for opportunity to make earnings at the end of the month, I don't see anything wrong with this business provided your brother is seriously interested to make the best out of it.

It is mostly women I get to see doing the kind of business because the customers are women as well, but if a man find out that he does it better, there's nothing wrong with it, he could actually set it up and generate income from it.

There's unemployment almost everywhere in the world currently and people are finding it hard to get their daily food , so people are doing any job no matter the gender nowadays,

Can a man work as a nail painter?one of my brother return home from zimbawe want to start a nail painting business,where people design and pain their nails mostly the ladies but I think this type of business is for women,so he still insisted to start the business can a man operate a nail painting business.
Okay I would love to ask you a question, if nail painting and other makeup stuff is capable of generating you over $5,000 on monthly basis without stress, won't you do it ? Will you avoid it because it is a business for the women ?

Okay I would love to ask you a question, if nail painting and other makeup stuff is capable of generating you over $5,000 on monthly basis without stress, won't you do it ? Will you avoid it because it is a business for the women ?
This business can be profitable especially if you are connected with affluent people.
Doing that for governor's and president's wife can earn you alot.

This business can be profitable especially if you are connected with affluent people.
Doing that for governor's and president's wife can earn you alot.
That is exactly what I'm saying , nowadays a lot of people don't consider if a job is only for women or men as long as is generating the required money you need then you have to go for it.

That is exactly what I'm saying , nowadays a lot of people don't consider if a job is only for women or men as long as is generating the required money you need then you have to go for it.
That's just it, even if you cannot do that by yourself . You could employ people to do that for you and you pay them while maintaining your relationship with your clients.

That's just it, even if you cannot do that by yourself . You could employ people to do that for you and you pay them while maintaining your relationship with your clients.
People are going into lucrative business nowadays even when they don't know much about it , I have a friend that doesn't know how to barb but opened and furnished a barbing saloon , and he employed three stylist working him ,

The society really does not care about all these things right now and the most important thing is how good you are at your work. A man can work as a nail painter provided that he can provide value.

Everybody are hustling looking for opportunity to make earnings at the end of the month, I don't see anything wrong with this business provided your brother is seriously interested to make the best out of it.

There are many male people in many countries who tend to work as makeup artists, so I think that there might not be any problem for a man to work as a nail painter.

There are many male people in many countries who tend to work as makeup artists, so I think that there might not be any problem for a man to work as a nail painter.
I also do not see anything wrong with that as well. So many people might be placing high value on things that does not matters. will not hesitate to work on such if that is what I am very much interested to do. Over here most of them are really earning more than those working in offices.

I also do not see anything wrong with that as well. So many people might be placing high value on things that does not matters. will not hesitate to work on such if that is what I am very much interested to do. Over here most of them are really earning more than those working in offices.

Yes, there is nothing wrong. The fact remains that there are so many unemployed people and they get a job as a nail painter in many salons. This is a really great thing if you are jobless.

The most important thing at the end of the day is your competence and how much output you can bring. A lot of people right now do not care if it is a man or a woman that makes their nails.

Yes that's very much possible, a man can decide to work as a nail painter and still earn money from it, you can earn money by doing that, it depends on your choice though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back