Buzz Idea - Get paid to write and comment on articles

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tried many paid to read and write post websites. But some of them pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 views. I have also tried Opera new hub, I have some views on my article and I also asked some of my friends to view my article but I wasn't paid for my views. So I dumped paid to write website.

The paid to read news that I joined pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 news that I read but I don't remember the name of the app.

Recently I was asked to join this new website that pays to read and write article. The name of the website is Buzz Idea.

They are new and they promise to pay high amount to write and read articles. They also have signup bonus. Below is how they pay members.

. Write Article: To write a new article is 50 BuzzCoin
. Comment on Article: You will get paid 15 BuzzCoin to comment on article
. Upload Avatar and Cover photo: You will be paid 10 BuzzCoin for your Avatar and cover photo upload
. Signup bonus: To register on the website, you will receive 10 BuzzCoin to your wallet as signup bonus

Payout
There minimum payout is $0.25. And they pays directly to your Payeer, Perfect Money, Litcoin and Binance Pay. They make payment every friday and saturday of every week.
1000 BuzzCoin = $1
250 BuzzCoin = $0.25

Join buzzidea.online today and start making money to write and read post

Remember that the more members that join the website the more money we all make as a member. Because there will be enough articles for us to read and get paid. And also more members to read our articles and get paid while we sleep.

Last edited:
I would like to know if you have made a withdrawal from the website. You also failed to tell us how long the article will be in order to qualify for earnings. I'll be very grateful if you can address some of the things I raised in my comment.

I would like to know if you have made a withdrawal from the website. You also failed to tell us how long the article will be in order to qualify for earnings. I'll be very grateful if you can address some of the things I raised in my comment.
The website is new. But don't worry. Because I was contacted by one of the admins and I have had good talk with him. And I see that they have lots of ambition to make the website to grow big.
And of course it is legit. All you need is to post at least 5 post to reach the minimum withdraw and request for your earnings. As the website grows you can earn more than $5 from the 5 articles if you get 1000 views on each.
As for now they are hiring members to work on the website. I will contact them back to know if they are still hiring.

You have not really answered the question asked. To convince the members on forums, you need payment proof. You would see the numbers of sign ups you stand to get if the payment proof was made available.

That's great. Thats Why I don't want to join any pay to view or click sites the reason is because they pay very little. But have you ever made any withdrawal with the site?

I think I am going to wait a little bit to see what will other people be saying about the website. I'm too sceptical to spend my time on a newly growing website at present.

Waoh. 1 buzzcoin being $1 is very very low. Imagine how long one would take before you get to that minimum withdrawal amount.
The opportunity is nice for those who can have the patience to stay and work on the site. In situations like this, I better stay on this forum and keep learning and earning.

A lot of people who are online freelance writers are into articles writing and not reading and they are making good money from working on Fiverr which I do as well.

I have written for a lot of sites and I don't even remember the names. Some sites paid a couple of times before shutting down and some sites never paid me. AS a site owner, I know that it is not very easy to sustain a rewarding site.

Thanks for sharing but talking to the admin is not a proof. You know these days, you maybe a sincere person but the other person may not be sincere to you so we should get payment proof to show that this is going to be worth our time!

I really appreciate the information you have shared here but I am yet to see a payment prove to avoid having same experience of other site which end up no paying I will need a payment prove to join this site

I have tried many paid to read and write post websites. But some of them pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 views. I have also tried Opera new hub, I have some views on my article and I also asked some of my friends to view my article but I wasn't paid for my views. So I dumped paid to write website.

The paid to read news that I joined pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 news that I read but I don't remember the name of the app.

Recently I was asked to join this new website that pays to read and write article. The name of the website is Buzz Idea.

They are new and they promise to pay high amount to write and read articles. They also have signup bonus. Below is how they pay members.

. Write Article: To write a new article is 50 BuzzCoin
. Read Article: You will get paid 1 BuzzCoin to read article and 1 BuzzCoin when someone read your article
. Upload Avatar and Cover photo: You will be paid 10 BuzzCoin for your Avatar and cover photo upload
. Signup bonus: To register on the website, you will receive 10 BuzzCoin to your wallet as signup bonus

Payout
There minimum payout is $0.25. And they pays directly to your Payeer, Perfect Money, Litcoin and Binance Pay. They make payment every friday and saturday of every week.
1000 BuzzCoin = $1
250 BuzzCoin = $0.25

Join buzzidea.online today and start making money to write and read post

Remember that the more members that join the website the more money we all make as a member. Because there will be enough articles for us to read and get paid. And also more members to read our articles and get paid while we sleep.
DO they have a system that helps them know if you actually read the news or not? Then for the part of writing articles, do they have a specific topic you can write on?

DO they have a system that helps them know if you actually read the news or not? Then for the part of writing articles, do they have a specific topic you can write on?
There is no specific topic to write. All you just need to do is to write good content with good topic and choose a category from the category list.
And to to know if you are paid to read articles. You will tap the menu button at the top right of the website and click on wallet. There you will see your balance and earning history.

The website is new. But don't worry. Because I was contacted by one of the admins and I have had good talk with him. And I see that they have lots of ambition to make the website to grow big.
And of course it is legit. All you need is to post at least 5 post to reach the minimum withdraw and request for your earnings. As the website grows you can earn more than $5 from the 5 articles if you get 1000 views on each.
As for now they are hiring members to work on the website. I will contact them back to know if they are still hiring.

It is a revenue sharing website and I am not at all a big fan of such kind of sites because they never generate revenue and take a long time. Do we need to promote articles if we choose to write for this site or they do the SEO job themselves?

There is no specific topic to write. All you just need to do is to write good content with good topic and choose a category from the category list.
And to to know if you are paid to read articles. You will tap the menu button at the top right of the website and click on wallet. There you will see your balance and earning history.
Oh, which means I get paid immediately after an article has been written? Or do other members have to like and engage on the article before I can earn?

Nice review. For now let just concentrate bizdustry pending when I get positive review about the above site. Maybe I might decide to join. From what I can gather the site I'd relatively new.

I appreciate the information you have provided, but I have yet to see a payment proof. In order to prevent having the same experience as previous sites that did not pay, I will require a payment proof in order to join this site.

This is really great. But how legit is it? Because I have been introduced to this type of platform before but at the end I earned nothing. If only u can convince us more by showing us your payment proof.

I can attest to this. I actually had a try yesterday to clear my doubt and I meticulously uploaded 5 articles. I applied for payment via Binance pay and I got credited. Although one thing I noticed is that, the site is sort of sluggish and ads keeps popping up. It's worth the try! Screenshot_20211114-075529.png

I can attest to this. I actually had a try yesterday to clear my doubt and I meticulously uploaded 5 articles. I applied for payment via Binance pay and I got credited. Although one thing I noticed is that, the site is sort of sluggish and ads keeps popping up. It's worth the try!View attachment 2963
I only have a post that is why I have not been able to withdraw.
@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
This is a payment proof of someone that registered and have gotten are first payment. I am still busy with other things. If I am chance I will earn and reach the minimum withdraw and request for payment. Then I will post my own payment proof.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back