What's new

Buzz Idea - Get paid to write and comment on articles

I have not been able to log in to this site recently. My browser keeps saying that it is not a safe site. Has anyone been able to access it?

I have not been able to log in to this site recently. My browser keeps saying that it is not a safe site. Has anyone been able to access it?

Can you please tell me what is the name of the URL of the site? I just cannot find the website! Is the name of the website "Buzz Idea Online"? This "Buzz Idea Online" website also have an email address with them,. Maybe I should contact them. Moreover, there is no information about how they pay their members and I will be contacting them today and post updates in here soon.

I don't think that the buzz idea functions anymore. It seems it is very difficult to register on the site now. If you are still making money on the site , please signify.
It seems the site is legit bit lots have to ba done inorder to make the site very attractive. It seems that the site is not working properly. The thread creator could contact the site owner on our behalf.

Last edited:
I am on buzz idea it is not actually articles but fors just like bizdustry. I haven't reached the minimum for withrawal there yet since I joined recently. But it looks like a legit site that really pays but I will soon find out if it really does pay.

this website I've just been rebranded and that is the basic truth. It's a very good platform to make money but payment has not been sent already the admin promised to send payment when cryptocurrency turbulence is back to normal
Ask for pay in USDT as I see in their options Binance Pay is one of the solutions presented that you could cherish from it.

I still have not seen any payment proof from this platform yet and this has made me to think that it is not legit like some people are making us think. I'll be monitoring them though.

Honestly speaking, I don't like investing my time and energy on sites that pay you so little. Besides that, I don't trust their authenticity. Such sites only disappoint people😒

It seems to be the exact idea just like any other "get paid to write" websites, you keep writing and writing but yet you don't get paid much and then it doesn't really worth your time, some of them are really enjoyable regardless to the low payments but I know enough websites so I don't think that I need such a website which is about the same idea and pays almost the same as the rest of them. Anyway good luck to any of you guys if you try it out and it seems to be a good option for you :).

I have been hearing about this particular platform from people and when I wanted to register some time ago, I had some issues because they website is very sluggish. I have not really been able to register but if I see someone who is already withdrawing from the website I can give it a try.

This is definitely going to be a very good business idea but I will like to know how much somebody needs to be able to commit to the time on the site before he can be able to make $1.

I would like to know if you have made a withdrawal from the website. You also failed to tell us how long the article will be in order to qualify for earnings. I'll be very grateful if you can address some of the things I raised in my comment.
The site seems legit. According to the the attached shot of a payment proof at least we can attest the legitimacy of the site.
However sustaining a rewarding site is not that easy. So I don't know if the site is still paying or maybe it stopped paying it's users because the payment proof is dated November 2021

Last edited:
Although speaking with the administrator is not proof, thank you for sharing.
We should obtain payment proof to demonstrate that this will be worthwhile for our time because, in today's world, even if you're an honest person, the other person might not be.

We should obtain payment proof to demonstrate that this will be worthwhile for our time because, in today's world, even if you're an honest person, the other person might not be.
You are right, that's the only way we can avoid being scammed online, sometimes some people do create a scam payment proofs just to scam others, we have to be very careful.

These days I work as a package team on multiple forums and I make money by posting comments on blogs and forum posts. This is the easiest way to make some money. I don't even have to work many hours

The forum is no longer with this name they changed to my forum link then to forum idex then due to recent error I lost my 2 $ and then admin reset all balances to zero dollar and apologizes then lower payout to just 2 $ and the site is plenty of ads you cannot even post a thread but cherish from the daily bonus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back