What's new

Buzz Idea - Get paid to write and comment on articles

What's the minimum withdrawal again of I might ask? And I still have not gotten an answer about how the earning part works, once I write an article do I get paid or do I need to get likes and comments from other members before I can be paid?
The minimum withdrawal is 1 $ payeer or litecoin or binance pay that is paid on Friday or Saturday.

What's the minimum withdrawal again of I might ask? And I still have not gotten an answer about how the earning part works, once I write an article do I get paid or do I need to get likes and comments from other members before I can be paid?
The minimum withdrawal is $0.25. You don't need to get likes before you could get credits for the post you made. I made withdrawals of $0.25 worth of litecoin.

The minimum withdrawal is $0.25. You don't need to get likes before you could get credits for the post you made. I made withdrawals of $0.25 worth of litecoin.
Someone said one mentioned one dollar as the minimum, anyways that aside from what you are saying, I don't have to wait to get likes before I get credited as long as my post is accepted. How much do they give per post? Is there like a specific amount?

On buzzidea dot online. You will get paid 50 BuzzCoin which is $0.05 immediately you publish a new article and you get paid 15 BuzzCoin which is $0.015 for commenting on an article.
And the minimum withdraw has been changed from $0.25 to $1. Withdraw is via perfect Money, payeer, litcoin and Binance Pay

On buzzidea dot online. You will get paid 50 BuzzCoin which is $0.05 immediately you publish a new article and you get paid 15 BuzzCoin which is $0.015 for commenting on an article.
And the minimum withdraw has been changed from $0.25 to $1. Withdraw is via perfect Money, payeer, litcoin and Binance Pay
Okay thanks for the clarification, I am interested in joining the site but cause of my busy schedule offline and online as well, it would just be like a sidegig for me to earn extra cash. Where is the link?

This seems like a promising site. Has anyone ever been paid by the site? I'm asking because I'm trying to find sites like this one. I'm hoping this is legit. If ever this happens to be legit, then I'll consider joining. I just have to figure out my sched.

If thats the case , then the site buzz-idea is a good site where you can write and also comment on articles , how long will I be able to peach the minimum withdrawal?
It depends on the number of articles posted per day and also the number of comments. An article reward 0,05 $ while a comment reward 0,015 $.

I am a type of person that love writing,thank you for the notice,I will give it a trial to See how it works even though it requires much time.

Yeah, $0.05 for a 200 word article is too small. That is another factor that is making me choose not to be active in this site. The payment is just peanuts for the much work done researching and typing out all those words.
The price is even better on Trendri compare to the one you stated in your comments. The reason is that you are still going to get paid about 10 cent for 200 word post. You only need to make make them post on the website per day to make $1.

The site is a legit site,it is a good site indeed well,I discovered that it pays but the problem is that the ads that pop in screen is too much and it is a distraction on the page

The site is a legit site,it is a good site indeed well,I discovered that it pays but the problem is that the ads that pop in screen is too much and it is a distraction on the page
I also hate the pop up ads there. They are just so annoying. Otherwise, the site is legit. Though its earning rate is still so low, but at least the minimum word count is low too. I might post short articles there whenever I want to.

Most of the Time, the pop up ads makes the site looks irritating and also disturb people from working freezing on the site without stress, but the site is a legit site that pays.

Thank you for this but the truth is it is easier said than done, when you now finally register now to get money will become an issue, to get withdrawal issues you will get paid low and many others

SSL not enabled for buzzidea.online.
If you are the owner of this website, you can order SSL addon at free webhosting service.

the site is no longer valid, ready?

I am going to give it a try. Although it is new, it makes it a better catch. I love to try any available writing site out there just to improve my earnings. Thanks for the post. There is no harm in trying

I wonder if anyone has gotten paid so far by this site. I never got time to give it a try. It seems that you will have to post many articles daily in order to earn well. The rate paid per article is small.

I can attest to this. I actually had a try yesterday to clear my doubt and I meticulously uploaded 5 articles. I applied for payment via Binance pay and I got credited. Although one thing I noticed is that, the site is sort of sluggish and ads keeps popping up. It's worth the try!View attachment 2963

I would like to know what is the status of Buzz Ideas right now? Is it still paying? It looks like it is a revenue sharing platform and i have no problem writing for them if they offer good CPM rates to their writers. What are the rates they offer right now?

I wonder if anyone has gotten paid so far by this site. I never got time to give it a try. It seems that you will have to post many articles daily in order to earn well. The rate paid per article is small.
I actually click on the site but have been so busy I have not been Able to actually study it to know how to works. Have you heard about read.cash? Do you think the site would be like that too?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back